Brace Yourself, 'Glee' Fans — Sarah Palin's Headed To McKinley High!

Sat, February 19, 2011 3:32pm EDT by 5 Comments

It may be just a parody, but we’re sure the real Sarah will get plenty fired up when Kathy Griffin steps into the role!

Gleeks — get ready for Sarah Palin to inject some venom into your favorite show!

Casting calls have been put out for a new character on Glee named Tammy Jean, described as a “recent Tea Party candidate and home schooler — a Sarah Palin type,” Movieline reports. The season two episode will begin shooting Feb. 22, and TVLine confirms the part will be played by funnylady and outspoken Palin family critic Kathy Griffin.

Glee has been less than kind to Sarah in the past, as illustrated by Sue Sylvester’s season one quip that two of her Cheerios are “the stupidest teens I’ve ever encountered — and that’s saying something. I once taught a cheerleading seminar to Sarah Palin.” Kathy will be a good fit with the show’s sensibilities, considering she’s feuded very publicly with the Palins and even hung out with family frenemy Levi Johnston!

It will be hard for anyone to match Tina Fey‘s epic impersonation, but we’re hoping Kathy nails it!

– William Earl

Tom

Posted at 8:29 PM on February 19, 2011

Sarah Palin IQ Test Results…She Isnt That Bad but Has a Score Lower than an Average American!
BY IdleMind
Washington : DC : USA | over 2 years ago
Sarah Palin’s IQ test results reveal that She is not that bad when it comes to intelligence and general knowledge questions as her score is lower than an average American.

Kol

Posted at 8:23 PM on February 19, 2011

”Maybe Sarah Palin would be smarter if she had bigger hands.” —Jimmy Kimmel, on Sarah Palin’s hand notes

deb

Posted at 7:27 PM on February 19, 2011

I know some people think we should just ignore her so she’ll go away. I’m sorry, I don’t think she will EVER go away; she’s too hungry for the spotlight. But mocking her mercilessly until no one will admit to liking her in public? That’s a course of action I can get behind!

keith

Posted at 8:20 PM on February 19, 2011

I’ll second that!!

Mac

Posted at 7:19 PM on February 19, 2011

75 Sarah Palin Joke One Liner “Quotes”
I know all about Iran. I ran for Mayor and then I ran for Governor! – I can’t comment on the Kyoto Accord as I’ve only ever seen the Honda.
hubpages.com/hub/75-Sarah-Palin-Joke-One-Liner-Quotes – Cached – Similar