Kristen Stewart Spotted With Her Hand In A Cast! Is Vampire Sex Getting A Little Too Rough?

Sat, February 19, 2011 11:38am EDT by 13 Comments

K-Stew nurses a new wound as she prepares to film in Vancouver!

It looks like Kristen Stewart‘s wild sex with Robert Pattinson on the set of Breaking Dawn could’ve gotten her hurt!

The sexy 20-year-0ld kept a low profile in Los Angeles Airport on Feb. 18, but a cast on her left hand was clearly visible poking out of her hoodie.

Although her reps are keeping tight-lipped about the injuries, K-Stew is still scheduled to join her Twilight castmates when shooting starts up again in Vancouver, RadarOnline.com reports.

Be careful with all of your stunts in and out of the bedroom, Kristen!

– William Earl

Kelley

Posted at 3:01 AM on February 21, 2011

To be honest, Rob looks like he’s very lazy and boring in bed. Doesn’t he? I think I’ll keep to the fantasy Edward Cullen. I’d take dangerous vampire any day over boring pasty Brit.

Melissa

Posted at 11:21 AM on February 22, 2011

I actually thought that too.
It seems like everyone goes on, and on about how perfect he is.
Don’t get me wrong I like him. He is my celeb crush.
I just think there has to be some kind of flaw… you know?

Annie

Posted at 2:55 AM on February 21, 2011

Mmmmm rough vampire sex mmmmmm. I’m getting soaking wet.

jason

Posted at 9:45 PM on February 20, 2011

??? Where is there one SHRED of evidence that this is due to the sex scenes in Twilight?

Seriously HL? Is it a slow news day?

fhg

Posted at 9:28 AM on February 20, 2011

Wanna find AN I-NTERRACIAL R-ELATION-SHIP???

Here is a very nice co-mmunity

— Bla c k’ w h it e’ Fli rts * c o m —

It’s where black white sing-les looking for someone to enjoy their lifestyle with.

Come in and stay a while. Complete your profile. Post a message, a picture of yourself and check out the photo galleries.

Give it a try, you will find someone you like here… ;)

jason

Posted at 9:49 PM on February 20, 2011

Get a real job and contribute to humanity in any small way you can. You’re a waste of skin spamming like this.

auntpeggy7

Posted at 9:29 PM on February 19, 2011

I sure do hope you are right. Do you know of any pix of them at Tom’s cousins wedding?

auntpeggy7

Posted at 6:25 PM on February 19, 2011

she looks so sad, I think they did break up, if he brings a date to A.A/ then it is done.

Someone

Posted at 7:22 PM on February 19, 2011

Yeah right, they broke up and she stillwearing rob’s ring

Jenna

Posted at 5:43 PM on February 19, 2011

Its a thumb injury. Nothing serious but still painful.

rona

Posted at 2:44 PM on February 19, 2011

She is beautiful :)

Diana

Posted at 11:23 AM on February 20, 2011

I totally agree. She is just naturally gorgeous without needing to pile up make-up or do anything outrageous to attract attention or look better. She is just getting more beautiful everyday. (and so does Rob ;-P )
On the injury, I wouldn’t mind sustaining a few injuries while having sex with Edward/Robert… she enjoys them both…lmao! Lucky girl!!!

lovekstew

Posted at 1:51 PM on February 19, 2011

Welcome home Kristen! I hope she’s get better soon…she looks GORGEOUS AS USUAL!!!