Cassi Thomson, who plays one of the hottest mormons on TV, sat down with Hollywoodlife.com to talk about her music career and first kiss with Hollywood hunk Taylor Lautner!
Cassi Thomson is bringing the heat as a new addition to HBO’s major hit, Big Love. Cassi plays Cara Lynn — Chloe Sevingy’s long lost daughter who recently escaped from living on an abusive polygamous compound. When the talented 17-year-old is not on set playing a genius Mormon girl with the hots for her teacher, she is making music and hanging out with some pretty cool celebrity friends. Check out six things you didn’t know about Big Love’s Cassi Thomson!
- Cassi has known Twilight hottie Taylor Lautner since she was 11 years old and they even locked lips for her music video! In fact, it was only a few days before the shoot that Taylor learned he scored the role of Jacob Black.
- In addition to acting, Cassi is also a talented musician. You can even check out some of her songs on itunes!
- She hasn’t had a chance to read the Twilight books yet, but has seen all the movies so far.
- She’s loves football and is a huge Indianapolis Colts fan. Cassi says, “I have a Colts blanket, hat, cup…I have everything Colts.”
- Her friend turned her into a diehard fan of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. When asked who her favorite housewife she says, “Lisa. I think she is so classy.”
- Her celebrity crush is Brad Pitt. “I’ve always loved Brad Pitt I think he’s so sexy. I definitely like him a little scruffy and even dad Brad Pitt is so hot,” she tells us.
Check out a young Taylor Lautner in Cassi’s music video for ‘Caught up in You.’