Miley Cyrus Fills Out — She's Gone From Gaunt To Bloated In Just A Few Months! Is Her Wild Lifestyle To Blame?

Thu, February 17, 2011 5:11pm EDT by 43 Comments

The actress and singer seems to have puffed up recently, is her out of control behavior having an effect on her physical appearance?

Miley Cyrus has always been seemingly pin thin, though healthy looking, but not of recent! New photos show that the 18-year-old star has become somewhat bloated in the span of just a few months — especially in her face!

While it may just be natural weight gain, it does seem to coincide with her increasingly wild lifestyle!

Take a look and let us know what you think HollywoodLifers!

Maria

Posted at 2:20 AM on March 18, 2012

I get where you’re coming from and I REALLLY hope she doesn’t get a huge tottao or like on her neck or face but all her tottaos actually have a meaning. If you want I will name them all

paigebevs

Posted at 9:29 PM on November 23, 2011

You guys are so screwed. Seriously, this is society. I am fifteen and I’m growing up in a world where you have to be a size 0 or your not pretty? And you all are supporting this. I love Miley and she is beautiful. She is a women know, of course she’s gonna fill out. SO SCREW OFF. Miley is my role model.

paigebevs

Posted at 9:29 PM on November 23, 2011

Stephanie

Posted at 3:06 PM on November 16, 2011

Miley is even more prettier who cares if she added a few lbs people just need to get over it

alison

Posted at 5:05 PM on November 15, 2011

Hollywood Life always make Miley look bad. So what if she’s put on weight? She looks a lot more healthier than the “skinny” model figure everyone is expected to have.

Sean

Posted at 12:33 AM on May 15, 2011

Weight gain isn’t the worst thing, but she obviously puffed out from wildin’ out and partying .. My guess is hittin the bottle and bong and getting a combo of the hybrid munchies.. I wouldn’t say she is beautiful, but Miley is definitely a very cute girl

smash

Posted at 12:58 AM on November 15, 2011

She looks better. Eff you all.

paigebevs

Posted at 9:31 PM on November 23, 2011

You are so messed up.

joanne

Posted at 9:01 PM on May 6, 2011

I think she still looks great, and i dont see how anybody could consider her size now ‘fat’. I think its a shame that the media actually make such a fuss over a person gaining a bit of weight, no wonder so many girls are self-concious :/

Sarah

Posted at 9:22 PM on April 4, 2011

I’m not a huge fan of her, but I think she looks cute when shes bloated! No homo or anything!

mimi tholsted

Posted at 1:14 PM on March 27, 2011

She is just becoming a woman not a stick thin girl anymore..

BroadwayDave

Posted at 9:52 AM on March 23, 2011

She looks very Southern.

cocoman

Posted at 9:48 AM on March 23, 2011

yum-yum.

TheWizard

Posted at 9:44 AM on March 23, 2011

Looks healthier now IMO

Lola

Posted at 10:00 AM on March 18, 2011

I’m not a fan of Miley’s at all, but to consider her anything less than healthy and beautiful is beyond ridiculous.