Plus, find out about Justin’s middle school girlfriend & the private performances he put on for his classmates!
Justin Bieber has more than 7 million Twitter followers — and while they’re all fans of music, they’re NOT all fans of his spelling. “His spelling wasn’t all that good,” Justin‘s 7th grade English teacher Kim Booker recalls to HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “When I see his tweets, it drives me crazy when he misspells things! I want to tweet him back and tell him, ‘That’s not how you spell it!’”
Kim, who taught Justin at Stratford Northwestern Secondary School in Ontario, also drops these tidbits about the superstar:
- “He had a girlfriend in grade eight. They would talk on the phone for a week and then they broke up. He was popular, but he wasn’t THE Justin Bieber.”
- “He played hockey and he was really good at sports.”
- “He was an entertainer, even in class. … He once came and played the guitar sang for the class.”
- “He was very self aware at an early age. … He knew where a good place on the stage was when it came to drama. You know when people know they have a presence and they use it?”
- “When something mattered to Justin, he would work it hard, and it wasn’t always school!”