Michelle Trachtenberg looked radiant at the party for her Maxim cover! Want to steal this look for yourself? We tell you how to do it!
Michelle Trachtenberg is smoking up the new issue of Maxim in sexy getups that show off her killer body. But at the Feb. 15 NYC party for the March issue, Michelle really wowed with her stunning makeup — her eyes looked so amazing! Read on to get the look for yourself and vote!
Here’s what Michelle does right: By keeping her hair simple with long chocolate-brown waves that look so good next to her porcelain skin, she lets her big, beautiful eyes take center stage. (Lately, our favorite looks are all about the eyes! Maybe these stars are taking a cue from fashion week and choosing one feature to glam up?) We love Michelle’s look and want to help you get it for yourself. The products below will help you create this easy but totally polished look for yourself!
- First off, cover your whole face with a light foundation. Even if you have great skin, it’s still smart to wear foundation because it helps the rest of your makeup stay on and keeps you looking fresh.
- Line each eye with black liquid liner. To get a slight cat-eye effect, turn the ends up slightly at the outer corners. Try a liquid liner pen– they are really easy to use!
- Add warm brown shadow to the lids, up to the crease. The color warms up the eye area and keeps the black liner from looking too severe.
- Use lengthening mascara in black to finish this dramatic eye look. Applying it to both upper and lower lashes makes eyes look bigger.
- Put bright pink blush on the apples of the cheeks. Use a mineral blush, because those go on softer and don’t look as bright against the skin.
- Finish with a cotton candy-colored pink lip gloss. You want one with a high shine so lips look natural and kissable!
And that’s how you do it! Will you be giving this makeup look a try? Let us know in the poll below!