'Teen Mom 2' Chelsea Houska's Roommate Moves Out When Adam Causes Uproar Tonight! Watch!

Tue, February 15, 2011 10:28am EDT by 8 Comments

Chelsea’s in tears as she watches her best friend Megan packing up her stuff to move out … and it’s all because of Adam’s attitude problems! He just can’t keep his mouth shut!

So much for Teen Mom 2 star Chelsea Houska‘s baby daddy Adam Lind moving into her house peacefully. On tonight’s episode, some major drama breaks out between Adam and Chelsea’s roommate Megan that leaves Chelsea in tears and Megan packing her things.

“How do I choose between my family and my best friend?” Chelsea cries to Randy, her dad.

The drama climaxes when Megan storms off and gets into her car.

“I swear to God , Adam — you think that you can say anything to anybody to hurt other people,” Megan screams. “I’m not kidding Adam! And to think I was with her when he hurt her every single time.”

And to make things worse, it seems that Adam has been freeloading the whole time he has been staying at Chelsea’s house.

“Are you going to stay here now?” Chelsea’s dad asks Adam. “You gonna pay something? You have a job? Because I’m pretty sure that I have been paying for everything so far.”

Despite Adam promising to help out with the finances, Chelsea’s dad doesn’t seem to believe him, especially after all that transpires at the house that day.

“I think an effort could have been made, not by you,” Chelsea’s dad tells her just before leaving. “It’s always been his [Adam's] fault. As long as I’ve known him, he’s screwed everything up.”

Can Adam get his act together in time to save his family? Be sure to check out Teen Mom 2 on MTV tonight to find out what happens after this explosive scene — and then see what we have to say in our recap.

- Lindsey DiMattina

tori

Posted at 12:29 AM on February 21, 2011

Chelseys father shouldn’t allow Adam to live in the house he’s paying all the bills on. He should throw them all the heck out, he’s an enabler of his daughter. She knows daddy would do anything for her so she takes advantage. It’s time to let her sink or swim on her own!

Detroit Red

Posted at 1:27 PM on February 16, 2011

i’m at a loss. how is adam throwing someone out of a home where he has no legal authority!? he’s not paying rent and and is certainly not the lease holder! i don’t understand. her father should throw them ALL out and let them sink or swim. it’s really a shame that best friends always get tossed aside until the friend needs a shoulder to cry on.

Tvannie

Posted at 11:50 PM on February 15, 2011

It’s a shame that Chelsey put Adam ahead of Megan, again! I don’t blame Megan for leaving, Adam was being verbally abusive to her, just like he was to Chelsey just a short time ago.

Chelsey is making one bad decision after another and her poor Dad is left to pick up the pieces. The difference this time is that now when Adam screws up and hurts Chelsey, Megan won’t be there to cry on.

oh dear

Posted at 3:42 PM on February 15, 2011

apart from the baby, i feel really bad for chelseas dad. he supports her in every possible way, she makes progress, things are looking up and then she f*cks up again. sometimes being naive aint all that cute! time to drop that extra weight chelsea, hes a useless douche :S

her dad must be feelin so helpless when all he wants is for her to be happy and in a healthy relationship.

Eric A

Posted at 4:06 PM on February 15, 2011

It does suck for her dad. He can’t do anything really though. It’s a shame.

vikki

Posted at 2:36 PM on February 15, 2011

he is a jerk and a dead beat dad

vikki

Posted at 2:35 PM on February 15, 2011

i dont think she should have got back with him

tiffany

Posted at 2:32 PM on February 15, 2011

im a teen mom myself and i understand your situation….my friends and family dont want me and my baby daddy together and him and my bestfriend dont get along either,sometime u just want to take the baby and escape te drama but you put up with it to keep the baby happy..tell adam to grow up and do whats best for u and the child,i know u hate that bacause meagan is a good friend and big help