At the Feb. 14 premiere of her new movie ‘Rango,’ Isla Fisher was glowing! Tell us what you think of her look, and find out how to get it yourself!
Isla Fisher brought the beautiful for the LA premiere of her new film, costarring Johnny Depp! Want to get this sexy look for your own night out? We tell you how!
Why this works: Isla is a natural beauty, with show-stopping red hair and girl-next-door appeal. For the premiere of her new movie, she went for a look that showcased both: Her hair looked better than ever in soft, full curls, and her makeup was lovely but simple. Here’s how to steal her look!
- Apply a shine-reducing foundation all over your face.
- Use a soft navy eyeliner to line your eyes, putting an extra thick line on the bottom lash lines and extending it slightly beyond the outer eye corner.
- Lightly dust a rose-gold shadow over entire eyelids, up to brows.
- Finish eyes with black mascara.
- Add a warm pink cream blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend it across your cheekbones.
- Finish with a medium-pink lip gloss.
The products below will help you create this easy but totally polished look for yourself!
Do YOU like Isla’s red carpet beauty look? Vote now!