Dianna Agron ditched her cheerleader Glee look for an old-school rock style. Want to try this look for yourself? Read on for secrets from her stylist!
Didn’t Dianna Agron look AMAZING at the 53rd Annual Grammmy Awards? Those Glee ladies really brought it! Dianna’s hair was a total show-stopper, and was unlike anything we’ve seen her sporting before. We loved her Grammy look so much that we asked her stylist how YOU can get the look. Read on!
Dianna’s stunning hair was created by Frederic Fekkai celebrity stylist Adir Abergel. We think it’s totally perfect that he chose a music-inspired look for the Glee star. He gave us the scoop on how to create this new take on the 1950’s rockabilly hairstyle, so try it for yourself with his tips below!
- Start by applying two products to hair: Fekkai Coiff Strong Hold Volume Mousse to the roots and Fekkai Advanced Silky Straight Ironless Smooth Finish Serum to the ends.
- Blow hair dry.
- Curl hair with a curling iron, then pin the curls you create from the hairline to the crown. Pull the back of the hair into a sleek bun at the crown of the head.
- Unpin the curls and tease them at the roots by backcombing. This will give the front that poufed-up effect!
- Spray Fekkai Coiff Sheer Hold Hairspray at the roots to keep hair from drooping, then smooth the top of hair into place with a brush.
- Take a bit of Fekkai Coiff Nonchalant Piecing & Forming Wax and apply to the ends of your hair. This will give you some separation. Finish the whole thing with a bit more hairspray and you’re good to go!
Will you be trying this look for your next big night out?