Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Spending Valentine's Day Apart — Should They Have Tried To Be Together?

Mon, February 14, 2011 1:46pm EST by 5 Comments

The rumored couple barely got to spend any time together at the Grammy Awards Feb. 13, and now Justin has left Selena and jetted off to London!

It looks like Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez will not be spending a romantic Valentine’s Day together as the two will be separated by an ocean! Justin is heading over to London for the premiere of his film Justin Bieber: Never Say Never while Selena is busy in LA filming Wizards of Waverly Place.

Selena and Justin were both at the Grammys Feb. 13, but were not spotted together — save a cute backstage hug following Justin’s amazing performance.

Hopefully Justin got his rumored lady love a sweet gift before he set off to London. Or, maybe Selena will be joining him at the last second!

What do you think HollywoodLifers, should Justin and Selena have changed their schedules to be together?

selena is my smile

Posted at 9:38 AM on February 15, 2014

Why do they keep posting old pics of selena and justin they are over and I’m glad they are over!!!!!

steven butman

Is
1-978-387-5032
Breakup With Justin Bieber For Me
Steven ButMan

brittany

Posted at 5:19 PM on February 23, 2011

he is so gay why do u even be with hem and he is so like a girl.

Anna347040

Posted at 1:45 PM on February 19, 2011

i don’t think that Justin bieber should have gone to London. if he had to than he should have brought Selena with him. I’m not against Justin and Selena dating like other people i only care if Selena is happy. i love you Selena xoxoxoxxoxoxo you are my idol!!!!!!!!!!

cool girl

Posted at 10:03 PM on May 17, 2011

OMG I KNOW I DONT LIKE HOW PEOPLE DONT LIKE HER JUST BECAUSE SHES DATING JUSTIN BEIBER. I LOVE THEM BOTH BUT I LOVE SELEA A LOT MORE