Whether you’re spending the day at the office, at home, or with that special someone, take a sip on a sultry beverage and celebrate Valentine’s Day in style!
Bent on love? Don’t worry, we have you covered! We’ve compiled a list of sensational cocktail recipes with Valentine’s Day themed names! From the Sweet Tart to the LoveBot, twist up your regular drink regime with one of these fantastic celebrity adored drinks!
These drinks are easy to make and super delicious so treat yourself this Monday!
Served at 1Oak: 453 West 17th Street NY, NY 10011 212. 242.1111
Celebrity fans of this venue: Robin Thicke, Matthew McConaughey, Whitney Port, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian
- 3/4 oz of SVEDKA
- 4 drops of Rose Water
- 4 crushed up pink peppercorns (or pinch of cayenne pepper)
- 1/2 oz agave nectar
- 1/2 oz of grenadine
- 1/2 oz of champagne
- Build: Add SVEDKA, Rose Water, agave and grenadine and shake vigorously. Pour in champagne flute and top with champagne, sprinkle pink peppercorns.
Served at DBar: 263 W. 19th St., NY, NY
Celebrity fans of Xanté: Olivia Wilde, Molly Simms, Sarah Drew and Lisa Rinna
- 1.5 oz of Xanté
- 1.5 oz of Lemon Juice
- 1 oz Syrup
- 3 Fresh Strawberries
- Muddle strawberries and all other ingredients in a shaker with ice. Strain and serve in a cocktail glass with sugarcoated rim. Garnish with fresh red berry.
Menage a Fraise:
Created by HollywoodLife.com’s very own mixologist Somer Perez!
- 2 oz. Zyr Vodka
- 1 oz. Fragoli Strawberry Liqueur
- 1 oz. Cream
- ½ oz. Crème de Cacao
- ½ oz. Cognac
- Combine all ingredients and shake. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a whole strawberry.
The Cherry Cordial:
Served at The Mulberry Project: 149 Mulberry Street NY, NY
- 1 oz Goslings
- 1 oz Cherry Herring
- 1/2 oz Lolita
- 1/2 oz Creme Cacao
Served at Aspen Social: 157 West 47th Street NY,NY 10036 212.221.7200
Celebrities who like this venue: The Jersey Shore cast, and Jimmy Fallon
- St. Germaine’s
- CIROC Redberry
Served at LexBar at The St Giles: 130 East 39th Street NY, NY 10016 212.685.1100
Celebrities who like the venue: Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Katrina Bowden, Ryan Gosling, Prince
- In a Shaker Glass Add:
- 1 ½ oz. Stoli Raspberry
- 1 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 bar spoon full of Strawberry Jam
- Shake well and strain into a martini glass. Fill the rest with Champagne. Garnish with a lemon.
Served at 1Oak: 453 West 17th Street NY, NY 10011 212.242.1111
Celebrities who enjoy the venue: Robin Thicke, Matthew McConaughey, Whitney Port, Rihanna
- 2 parts SVEDKA Vanilla
- 1/4 part Crème de Menthe
- 1/4 part Lemon Juice
- 1/4 part Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Build: Pour all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously for 5 seconds. Strain into a glass filled with ice.
Totally Devoted Mini Cran-tini
Celebrities who enjoy this cocktail: Mike ‘The Situation’
- Start with 1 oz. of Devotion Vodka, .25 oz of triple sec and .25 oz of vermouth.
- Combine with 2 oz. cranberry juice cocktail.
- Pour into your cocktail shaker over rocks and shake it up before straining into adorable mini-martini glasses
Served at Abe & Arthur’s Restaurant: 409 West 14th Street NY, NY 10014 646.289.3930
Celebrities who enjoy this venue: Natalie Portman and Gwen Stefani
- Plymouth Gin, Moscato D’Asti & Rose
- 2 oz Plymouth Gin
- 1 oz. St. Germain
- 1 oz Moscato Blanco
- Build: Add all ingredients, except Moscato. Shake and strain into Martini Glass. Top with Moscato. Garnish with a single petal of a Red Rose
Served at Union Restaurant & Lounge: 3730 South Las Vegas Boulevard Las Vegas, NV 89109 877. 230.2742
Celebrities who love this venue::Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens, Audrina Patridge, Jake Pavelka and Justin Timberlake
- 2 dashes Regan’s Orange Bitters
- 1/2 oz Monin Rose Syrup
- 1/2 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Pasteurized Egg Whites
- 1 1/2 oz Rose Water
- 1/2 oz Cointreau
- 1 1/2 oz Cognac
- Build: Add all ingredients to a mixing glass. Dry shake vigorously. Add Ice and shake until cold. Strain into Chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish: Rim glass with blend of Rose Dust, Lemon Zest & Fine Sugar.