Robert Pattinson's Best Friend Tom Sturridge Getting Close To Sienna Miller — Will She Get Along With K-Stew?

Sun, February 13, 2011 11:56am EST by 22 Comments

Blond beauty Sienna and Tom seem to be getting closer following her split from Jude Law, but what will K-Stew think of Tom’s new gal?

Sienna Miller seems to be wasting no time finding a new man after her split with Jude Law, with rumors claiming she has fallen into the arms of longtime pal, and Robert Pattinson BFF, Tom Sturridge. Katie Nicholl of The Daily Mail reports, “since the break-up she has been crying on the shoulder of British actor Tom Sturridge. And I’m told the relationship has turned romantic.” Looks like Kristen Stewart and Rob may have some new double date partners!

But what will kristen think of Sienna? Sienna, 29, is a party girl and fashionista who has been rumored to have romanced married men whereas Kristen, 20, likes to stat home and cook and has never had a penchant for the nightlife or dramatics. Do you think these two could ever possibly be friends?

What do you think HollywoodLifers — will Kristen and Sienna get along?

merci

Posted at 4:12 PM on August 15, 2012

Robert and Tom are the lovers

jason

Posted at 8:11 PM on March 2, 2011

I give it a month…tops.

nancy

Posted at 3:56 AM on February 14, 2011

sienna looks older then tom, their face don’t match like rob and kristen, the living style may lot diffrent then tom and rob the way they do things together.

gdhdg

Posted at 8:12 PM on February 13, 2011

Expecting a da te on this “Valentine’s Day”? Don’t have any access to find your baby?
:P ~~~Blac k’ whi te’ F lir ts. C’ 0- M ~~~The most s uccessful interra cial da t ing c lub. The best p lace to find your swee t “milk” or “chocolate”!

Go for it !! You will have a da te soon !!
@@@@@@

hahah

Posted at 3:08 PM on February 13, 2011

this stems from an old photo of tom chatting up sienna a year back at the groucho. stop feeding people lies cause tom gets hits geez. anyways, sienna only likes married men, he needs to put a ring on before she’ll be interested. lol

Anna

Posted at 1:25 PM on February 13, 2011

i am happy!!!Sienna is very good friend of Keira Knightley and she may meet Robert Pattinson…I beleive they are very goog match and have a lot in common and share sme habbits like drink alcohol before shooting(http://www.celebuzz.com/robert-pattinson-acting-boozy-s61871/)..He may fall in love with her and forget stewart who treats him disrespectful….He needs a real woman…

carolyn

Posted at 1:43 PM on February 13, 2011

lol…Atleast my statement came from the horses mouth…It amazes me that everyone that has ever worked with Robert, has said, he is always professional, hard working, at every rehersal…And these comments i have also read from the actual people, cast members…Yes, he is a Brit and he definitely drinks, but he is also very smart, another thing i’ve read quoted by many people, and would know when to drink and when not to…but why should you believe me when i am not a tabloid…S would be horrible for R…And R seems happy enough where he is…I’m guessing he knows his personal life more than both of us would.

me

Posted at 2:41 PM on February 13, 2011

Who are you to him to judge who he should be with ? you don’t know robert, you don’t know sienna, and you don’t know Kristen. And Kieira knightley isn’t doing cosmopolis. have you ever been in their intimacy to know how his girlfriend treats him? Just because you watch award shows and interviews of them doesn’t mean you know them enough to say who they should be with. And may I add that I think he’s old enough to know what’s good for him and what’s not? Your nothing to him, so you’re opinion doesn’t count ! Being his fan doesn’t give you the right to decide who he should be with… if he stays with her, and she’s disrespectful to him or treats him badly, then that’s his problem not yours, so stop acting as you were this actor’s mom while you’re nothing to him, and go have your own life !!!

carolyn

Posted at 9:34 PM on February 13, 2011

I know i am nobody, and mean nothing to him. He does however, mean alot to me. After watching my 1st husband die, and having my 2nd (ex) cheat, Robert has been a wonderful distraction in a difficult life. So forgive the desire to stick up for him. And if the girl he ends up with made him happy, i would not care who it was.

me

Posted at 3:01 PM on February 15, 2011

I’m sorry I was kind of rude… it’s just that I think it’s ridiculous to act as if you were realted to people you don’t know, and to want them to live their lives you want them to…

I don’t knox much about his relationship with Kristen, and frankly, I really don’t care, but from the little I see he seems happy with her, he said that she takes a good care of him and that he was grateful for that…so who knows… and if he didn’t want to be with her, and she treated him se badly, I think he would’ve left her a long time ago… unless he’s masochistic.

me

Posted at 3:04 PM on February 15, 2011

@ carolyn sorry, my rude comment was not for you but for Anna… I actually agree with you in many points…

merci

Posted at 4:13 PM on August 15, 2012

he doesnt want a real woman…he has Tom

Betty Botox

Posted at 12:54 PM on February 13, 2011

At my British “fiance’s” funeral everyone asked me the same question: “Why didn’t you two get married!?” Like this story about Sienna Miller, sometimes things are not as they appear. Why must every celebrity be ‘in love’ with everyone they are seen with? They do have friends, you know. My “fiance” and I had dated for 5 years but never married. None of his friends and family could figure out why as he was quite the catch. Tall, handsome, wealthy, intelligent, masculine, creative. They did not know he was gay. I kept that secret to the end. They will never hear it from me.

merci

Posted at 4:15 PM on August 15, 2012

so are Rob and Tom

Michelle

Posted at 12:52 PM on February 13, 2011

Tom, you can do WAY better.

carolyn

Posted at 12:34 PM on February 13, 2011

lol…BS, but I would not put it past S to go through T to get to R…That’s what she’d be after, no offence to sweet T, and probably no worries for K, but R has been considered the next J, though much hotter and more faithful…That would probably be why K need not fear…But run, T, run…S is an S and a homewrecker. Her and J belonged together…That is probably why they always end up back together, because nobody else would want them!!!

Tiff

Posted at 12:47 PM on February 13, 2011

Um, saying R will stay faithful is presumptous, and saying someone “deserves” bad things after making a mistake one time years ago is unfair. R is just as capable as any human being of falling short, one way or another, but everybody deserves forgiveness, right? Sienna, however, has serially went after married men with kids, not just once, but many times, not to mention cheating on her men several times before dumping by text message, so THAT’S a pattern and a reason that ANY man should just steer clear. Jude is better rid of her since she wants to party 24/7, and he likes to stay in. She’s a disease, men beware.

carolyn

Posted at 1:00 PM on February 13, 2011

I said MORE faithful, which he has already proven true…So yeh, everyone makes mistakes, so if you can forgive J, why can you not forgive S…

carolyn

Posted at 1:06 PM on February 13, 2011

I said MORE faithful, that much he has already proven true in two long term relationships…Yeh, people make mistakes, so why can you forgive a man that can leave his wife and kids, and not the woman he left with???

carolyn

Posted at 1:18 PM on February 13, 2011

Sorry for the second post, the first one did not show up…And I do think they “deserve” each other…I know forgiveness, i forgave my husband once, and he did it again…I also know what R has said about “faithfulness”…
“I believe in commitment, marriage and family. I believe in faithfulness, and I do not understand cheating. If you really love someone, is that not enough…If you don’t love someone enough, start another “relationship” after the first has ended, not during…How the hell can you think clearly then. You can’t, you just end up hurting people. Feelings can start to happen for another, that’s human, however, this is when it is time to talk, and figure things out or realize it may be over, but give the relationship you are already in atleast that much respect. I’m not talking about marriage here. When you have gone as far as marriage, I believe you should fight for it to stay together. I understand it can be amazing when you have and come out at the other end still together, stronger.”-Robert

carolyn

Posted at 1:29 PM on February 13, 2011

…That would be my ex-Husband…You don’t think i should have forgave him again do you??? I use to like J, and from what i can remember he was forgiven once too…Do not like him anymore, sorry. It’s different when you’ve been there…Beauty needs to be within, not just on the outside…That is the MAIN reason i like R.

tiff

Posted at 3:03 PM on February 13, 2011

What do you mean MORE faithful? Jude had an affair with ONE person. It was while he was working on a film, while Sienna was reported and spotted in Hollywood partying and flirting with men, including Leo Dicaprio, sitting on their laps, etc. So you have to wonder what Jude was feeling about THAT. My ex cheated as well. One time. Will he again? He might. Jude was 32 when he had his affair. And regarding what Robert said, a person can have the best of intentions when their relationships start out, but when it starts getting rocky or mundane, THAT’S when trouble hits. Just because he expressed some feelings about faithfulness, etc., well, Jude had those feelings, too. But when it really comes down to it, sometimes your ideals fall in the face of reality. It doesn’t make them bad people. Sienna, though, has lost my respect because she has dated MANY married men with children, and she doesn’t want to be bothered with children, she wants to party. She also cheated on Rhys Ifans with B. Getty, and then broke up with Rhys by text message. THAT tells me about her character.