Way To Go, Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart! You Inspired Stevie Nicks To Write Her First Album In 10 Years!

Fri, February 11, 2011 4:11pm EST by 7 Comments

Stevie Nicks reveals New Moon inspired her new song!

You can find a Twilight fan in the most unlikely of places. Stevie Nicks has not put out a new album in a decade, and now she’s releasing one this spring entitled In Your Dreams. Her inspiration that instigated this album? Twilight!

“I had written a song in Brisbane, Australia when I was on tour with Fleetwood Mac in 2009 called ‘Moonlight — A Vampire’s Dream’ which was inspired by the New Moon film,” reveals Stevie in a press release.

“When I finished writing that song, which came together really quickly, I knew the time was right to start recording.” Wow! So not only do Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have an international fan base with their Twilight movies, they are also influencing musicians!

Are you excited to hear Stevie’s New Moon-inspired song?

Lorena O’Neil

Click here to read about Rob and Kristen’s new Breaking Dawn scene in Vancouver

jelq

Posted at 1:52 PM on April 1, 2012

Usually I do not learn article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very nice article.

Sia

Posted at 2:50 AM on February 12, 2011

Why don’t you Twilight haters KISS OUR SPARKLING BUTTS and get a life already.
I a Twilight fan am not surprised by this and am very happy that it’s inspired her because Twilight has inspired millions of us.

Shaheen

Posted at 1:24 AM on February 12, 2011

I am totally excited!!

blue bird

Posted at 8:42 PM on February 11, 2011

Of course! bring it Stevie Nicks!
Twihard fans will patronize your album!

c