Blake Lively looked so incredible! Here’s how you can get this look for yourself!
Blake Lively looks radiant! The actress was in NYC on February 9 for the amfAR New York Gala To Kick Off Fall 2011 Fashion Week. Want to grab her sexy look for yourself? Read on for a how-to!
Why this works: Blake is known for having effortless style both on and off the red carpet, with her signature tousled hair and radiant skin. It’s no surprise that she needs little makeup to shine, since recently we found out that Blake looks just as good with a bare face as she does when she’s all dolled up. (But when she was spotted on the Gossip Girl set in pin curls, we got a hint into how she gets those gorgeous waves!) Remember how well she’s pulled off the natural look before? At the amfAR event, she did it again: Blake’s long, loose locks went perfectly with her flowing dress, and she kept makeup minimal to highlight her dewy skin. Here’s how to snag this look for yourself:
- Use an eyebrow pencil in a shade close to your natural eyebrow color to keep brows looking neat and polished.
- Make sure to apply multiple coats of black mascara (on both upper and lower lashes) to add serious definition to eyes.
- A baby pink lip gloss keeps the looking natural but luscious.
- Apply bronzer to the apples of the cheeks– it adds a sun-kissed glow to the whole face.
- Pearly taupe shadow adds to the neutral, natural feel of this beauty look.
- A tinted moisturizer applied to problem areas (like around the nose) will give you even coverage while keeping skin’s natural dewiness.
The products below will help you create this simple-yet-sexy look. Nice work, Blake– as always, you’re looking hot!
Do YOU like Blake’s red carpet beauty look? Vote now!