'Real Housewives' Star Kelly Bensimon Says, 'Lindsay Lohan Should Dress Like A Funeral, For Court!' Exclusive!

Thu, February 10, 2011 2:00pm EDT by 8 Comments
SplashNews.com

YIKES! LiLo, Kelly wants you to show some respect when you go to court!

The Real Housewives of New York City star Kelly Bensimon is appalled at how Lindsay Lohan dressed for court on Feb. 9. “Lindsay dressed completely and utterly inappropriately,” Kelly tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “You should dress like you are going to a funeral, not a club.”

Loading video...

Why did Lindsay decide to wear a skimpy, tight white dress to court? “I think Lindsay is addicted to attention — media attention — and that’s what’s motivating her,” Kelly explains.

Kelly, the daughter of a lawyer, has had some experience in court, and knows that it’s not a situation to take lightly. “When I went to court two years ago, I was throwing up at 5:00 a.m. because I was so upset,” says Kelly. “I dressed in all black and I slipped into the court house because I didn’t want to be seen.”

Lindsay, on the other hand, is dressing and playing for the cameras, treating it like a trip to a club,” adds Kelly.

Who do you think dressed more appropriately for court, Kelly or Lindsay? Vote below!

- Bonnie Fuller and Lindsey DiMattina

Sam

Posted at 1:46 PM on February 21, 2011

Hate LL’s outfit, very disrespectful.

KK looked amazing. Can’t believe I find myself agreeing with her on anything but she’s right.

Joan

Posted at 12:23 PM on February 11, 2011

Oh really? And how did Kelly Killoren (formerly known as Kelly Killoren Bensimon until Gilles dumped her leathery tranny-ass and we all know how she hates when people use names that belong to other people)

dress when she went to court for slugging her fiance?

I seem to remember a little spring frock:

not something I would wear to a funeral.

Carolyn

Posted at 5:21 PM on February 10, 2011

I always find I command a lot more respect when I wear underwear. I’m just saying.

Really?

Posted at 3:16 PM on February 10, 2011

OK, I cannot believe I’m about to agree with the All-My-Friends-Are-Amazing-And-Fabulous Kelly Bensimon, but I’m an attorney and she’s heeding the advice of her father. You dress like your going to church, temple or a funeral when you appear before any judge – not like you’re walking into LIV at the Fontainebleau. The judge owns that courtroom and if you piss him or her off, you might as well kiss your cute little butt goodbye.

JohnMancini

Posted at 2:16 PM on February 10, 2011

and i’m sorry, but lilo looks HOT! loves it

Shayne

Posted at 2:38 PM on February 10, 2011

Of course she looks hot…but she definitely isn’t dressed for a felony hearing. I think people would take her more seriously if she took herself more seriously.

gbtw

Posted at 3:23 PM on February 10, 2011

lindsay does look great… but not for court. even her face looks more healthy. i’m guessing she thought it was respectful to switch from bad-ass black to angelic white. if the dress were around knee length she could’ve accomplished her cute look in a respectful way. but look at her mother— i mean, the girl hasn’t a chance.

JohnMancini

Posted at 2:15 PM on February 10, 2011

wow kelly’s hair used to be brown!