Jennifer Aniston, You'll Be 42 Tomorrow — Aren't You Ready to Have Your Own Baby?

Thu, February 10, 2011 10:37am EDT by 9 Comments

Yes, we sound like her annoying aunt, but …

We all wanted to believe that Jennifer Aniston was in fact adopting a baby from Mexico, but there’s better news. She plans on carrying a baby herself — that’s right, belly and all. “Let me have the moment where I get to say, yes, in fact, I’m having a baby,” Jen tells People. “As opposed to adopting from Mexico.” HollyMoms, do you think Jen will really have her own baby? She’s turning 42 tomorrow, so she’s going to have difficulty getting pregnant naturally.

Jillian Michaels is adopting a baby from Mexico!

“I think people honestly want to see me as a mom and married and barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen,” the Just Go With It star explains. “And I just want to say, ‘Everybody, relax! It’s going to happen.” But Jen, WHEN? You’re currently single, busy filming and promoting movies and you’re biological clock is ticking. If you want to be married with children, you better meet this dream man sometime very soon.

Angelina Jolie makes special time for each of her kids

Jen says she has no problem with the idea of raising a baby on her own, although she would much rather do it with a partner. “I know myself at the moment,” she says. “I’m not against doing it on my own, if it really led to that place. I just don’t think that’s going to be the case.” Is there a man in mind we don’t know about, Jen? We hope so!

As for how she’ll feel when she finally becomes a mommy, Jen admits, “I’ll be singing from the mountaintop.” Well we really hope your man and baby dreams come true.

–Leigh Blickley

Get more HollyBaby news and gossip! Friend us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Tom

Posted at 2:09 AM on February 27, 2011

Jennifer Aniston is so beautiful. She is way more sexy than angelina jolie. Jolie presents as a very sick, perverted, dark person who holds darker secrets and is PHONY beyond our wildest dreams. Aniston, on the otherhand, appears to be honest, funny, trustworthy and would make a way better mom than the schizoid angelina. Jolie just makes me sick. She’s a real mental case.

Maeve

Posted at 6:01 PM on February 17, 2011

Why won’t people lay off this woman? You can easily tell she has no plans to ever have and and rear a child, or any desire to do so. She is the least maternal female celebrity I can think of and it is no one’s business but her’s whether she procreates.

chelsea

Posted at 11:16 AM on February 16, 2011

why is it anybodie’s damn business what Jen does?????nd Bonnie, you are a pain in the ass with your articles

CFL

Posted at 3:22 PM on February 13, 2011

42 is NOT past your child bearing years. Wake up.
And btw, as others have said, if she wants to have a baby, she will. Whether it’s natural, adopted etc…
Even more so, it’s none of our business and no, you do not need a man and a baby to be content in life. Give me a break! Some people can actually be happy w/out what society tells you will make you happy. Wow, imagine that.

Victory

Posted at 10:29 AM on February 11, 2011

What pest people are regarding Jennifer Aniston. She has made a “boat load” of money w/ “friends” and her “lackluster” movies, as some have commented on. News Flash! A successful woman doesn’t need to be married, have children or have shelves lined w/ academy awards to be content and happy. She looks fabulous! Happy Birthday, Jennifer!

Kim

Posted at 11:59 PM on February 10, 2011

I agree with the article, she is really past her child bearing years and seems a bit delusional about being able to delay motherhood until she’s ready.

josette

Posted at 11:46 AM on February 10, 2011

When God is ready he will let her know..She needs the right man in her life before a child..Than it will come naturally..

Kelley

Posted at 11:07 AM on February 10, 2011

You don’t think she knows she is getting older? Why are you pushing her to hurry up and get pregnant? When she is ready a baby will be in her life.

jojo