Have Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie Put the Past Behind Them — Finally?

Thu, February 10, 2011 9:50am EDT by 11 Comments

A new report claims that Jen’s forgiven and forgotten: ‘We’ve moved on and we’re all adults.’

Six years ago, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie hooked up — and humiliated Jennifer Aniston in the process. Ever since, it’s been a tight triangle of tension. Until now, apparently.

Blogger Perez Hilton tells Life & Style magazine that, when asked if she still hates Angie, Jen replied, “Look, that was so long ago, and we’ve moved on and we’re all adults.”

And what about Brad? “I still talk to Brad and everything’s fine,” she reportedly told Perez in their infamous meeting in a parking garage in L.A.

As we told you yesterday, Jen, 41, sat down with People and talked about everything, even her exes! “I keep in touch with them,” she told the mag. I have no animosity towards any of them. I think if you let the proper time go by, you should. You spent quality time together and meant something to one another. It’s not like somebody died — you’re all still on the planet!”

Cloud

Posted at 9:38 PM on January 18, 2012

It’s great to know this but i don’t think it’s the same for the ‘couple’

Jen looks really good btw

Liz

Posted at 4:54 PM on February 11, 2011

Brad hasn’t mentioned JA’s name since 2008, Angie has never mentioned her name and simply said she would welcome a meeting . That was in Dec 2006 for Vogue.Yeah Jen looks great. It’s amazing how great you can look doing yoga 2hrs a day, tanning getting 8 hrs of sleep and having no noisy kids in the house.Also having 2 chefs . I read their cookbook, pretty good. Less stress = better looks IMO

Clarise

Posted at 5:15 PM on February 10, 2011

Jennifer looks hotter than Angie in this picture, despite the fact that she’s older. I don’t know if they’ve buried the hatchet, but one things certain, Jen can’t go on mentioning either of them or I’ll just stop defending her.

Moonglow

Posted at 4:42 PM on February 10, 2011

I don’t believe that Jen said anything about “burying the hatchet” and I don’t really believe Perez Hilton. She sure didn’t say she doesn’t hate AJ.

As for Angelina she was never a participant anyway. This whole thing is Jen’s from start to finish. It just makes her even more pathetic to bring it up all the time. I doubt she even knows this is going on.

Maricela C

Posted at 4:38 PM on February 10, 2011

seem you to want that Jennifer collapses or seem you to want to do harm to her, but they know that makes me laugh, that do not. Jen is getting better, not collapsed Jennifer Exceeded what Brad Pitt and is now single millionaire and famous. Without any problem. Without any concern. Now Brad Pitt is finish with such a P R OS TI TU TE at his side **** that it is not faithfully and that is nym-pho *** poor brad. Seems you to want to hit the wind. They seem to want to do harm to Jennifer, but jennifer become stronger and that they can not touch. I’m not a fan of Jennifer and less than Angelina Jolie’s B I T CH… but divorce with Brad was so long ago that Jennifer is bored and she not even remember that. You find your own life

Maricela C

Posted at 4:37 PM on February 10, 2011

karen

Posted at 12:41 PM on February 10, 2011

I’m sure Brad/Angie moved on a long time ago because they don’t talk about her or that relationship. They either don’t get asked about her or they just choose to not speak about her. I say this because I read and watch both Brad/Angie’s interviews. Aniston is NEVER mentioned. They talk about each other, children, films and humanitarian work.. and never HER.

so she either needs to stipulate that she is not talking about them or come up with some interesting things about her life to chat about. 6 years is 5.9 years to long to keep associating these people that didn’t have any children together. Aniston is not in their lives. She should not talk about them mainly because of all the gossip. How are they able to do interviews and not mention her YET she mentions or implies things about them.

That is the problem.

Moonglow

Posted at 4:46 PM on February 10, 2011

I’m sure Angie & Brad get asked! Maybe not in the last couple of years but from 2005-2009 I am certain they did and the asker got a blank look in reply. We know Brad was asked about the debacle Jen put out in Vogue in 2008 because he called her “a sweetheart” and thought she had been duped by the reporter. AJ was asked at a “Beowulf” Q&A in 2007 about that disgusting “W” magazine cover competition and she replied frostily by saying “Why would that be important?”

Moonglow

Posted at 4:49 PM on February 10, 2011

Well Jen has Gwyneth Paltrow as an example. 14 years later and GP is still rattling on about Brad when she has a movie coming out, or perfume to sell. Of course she and Jen have the same insane manager and the same bulldog publicist.

joann

Posted at 11:22 AM on February 10, 2011

OH please can you find something else to talk about besides JENNIFER

tinamarie

Posted at 10:29 AM on February 10, 2011

I think these two put the past behind them a long time ago. It’s just everyone else that hasn’t managed to do the same. I wish they would though it’s really annoying.