Jennifer Aniston had a gorgeous makeup look last night! Here’s how you can get this look for yourself!
Jennifer Aniston looks more gorgeous than ever! The actress was in NYC to promote her new movie, Just Go With It, and she proved that she only gets better with time. Want to grab her fresh-faced look for yourself? Read on for tips!
Why this works: Jennifer knows that the best red carpet beauty look is one that highlights your best features– in her case, her gorgeous eyes and flawless skin. Her makeup emphasizes her best traits, and, as usual, she gets the hair just right. Inspired by the movie’s Hawaiian setting, Jen went with natural makeup choices that are simple but give her an ageless, polished look that will never go out of style. Here’s how to snag this look for yourself:
- Start with an anti-aging foundation that provides coverage while minimizing lines to keep skin looking toned
- Use a soft black eyeliner above and in the inner lower rim of the eye to make eye color pop
- Rose gold eye shadow brightens the whole eye area and adds to a sun-kissed, natural look
- An eyebrow pencil emphasizes eye area and adds polish
- Warm pink blush applied to the apples of the cheeks keeps the whole face glowing.
- A lip gloss in a shade close to your natural lip color will give your lips a subtle sheen (and it makes them appear larger!)
The products below will help you create this flawless look. Bravo, Jen! Keep the hot beauty looks coming!
Do YOU like Jen’s red carpet beauty look? Vote now!