Lisa Kudrow's 11-Year-Old Son Called Her A Slut! OMG! What Would You Do?

Tue, February 8, 2011 8:00pm EST by 13 Comments

Getty Images

Does your kid have a potty mouth? Former Friends star Lisa Kudrow’s son sure does! Lisa, you should ground him!

Lisa Kudrow‘s son Julian, 11, lashed out at his mom after he found out she played a cheating high school guidance counselor in the hit teen movie Easy A. “I was telling him to do something and he said, ‘I don’t have to listen to you, you’re a slut!’” Ouch, that burns! HollyMoms, how would you handle that sticky situation?

Peter Facinelli’s daughter is embarrassed by Twilight

The actress, 47, banned Julian from watching the film, which stars Emma Stone as a pretend promiscuous teen, but maybe she should have just let him watch it! Eventually, Julian’s school friends told him all about his mom’s onscreen affair with a student, played by the much younger Cam Gigandet. “I didn’t let him see Easy A… and, idiot that I am, I thought so he’ll never know,” Lisa, 47, tells talk show host Conan O’Brien. “But his friends talk about it and make fun of me to him. They’re kids.”

She insists “he was kidding” but is that the kind of language you’d let your 11-year- old use? Lisa, if he was our son, we’d ground him for a decade!

–Ian Garland

Get more HollyBaby news and gossip! Friend us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Tepii

Posted at 3:21 PM on April 1, 2014

Is this even true

Chloe1211

Posted at 12:01 AM on December 2, 2012

People imagine it from his pt of view he is a kid who’s MOM M-O -M THE LADY WHO DROPS HIM OFF AT SCHOOL everyone saw in a movie sleeping with a TEENAGER, HIS FIFTY YEAR OLD MOM IN A MOVIE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE AND SAY “IS THAT JULAINS MOM, EWWWW” and you know how kids are he will have to deal with that for months and even longer as a subtle long term joke, in college kids will remember that his mom played an underpaid cougar, kids will NOT forget that, the lady who drives carpool and bakes brownies was a cougar with clamydia, and that will be the topic of teasing when gossip runs low. And no one NO ONE will forget it, this is on DVD VIDEO FOR PEOPLE TO BUY, and you might say well it’s just a role, kids will know that, but they won’t because kids are unreasonable and they will milk this insult till the last drop, because he’ll hath no fury like a kid with information

HarleyQuinnlover

Posted at 2:43 AM on June 13, 2012

~Website~http://purrplerozee.tumblr.com/ (GOTOIT)

“Hey, mom, I’m home!”
“Oh, hey hunney! Hey will you take the garbage out? It’s getting kinda full.”
“In a minute, I gotta unpack my bag.” *About 20 minutes later*
“Honey, will you take the garbage out now?”
“Ok, just a se-”
“No, now. I told you 20 minutes ago.”
“I don’t have to listen to you! You’re a slut!”
“EXCUSE ME?”

Lin Jenkins

Posted at 6:47 AM on November 11, 2013

Will you take the garbage out. I wont tell you again. OK MOM get your coat on.

Emma

Posted at 12:33 AM on December 28, 2011

“hey mom!”
“oh hi Julian, how was school today?”
“oh you know the usual, my friends keep telling me how your a slut and had an affair in a movie u won’t let me see. Nbd”

And wtf? If my friends mom was friqqen phoebe buffay I would spaz! Not make fun of her

Marissa

Posted at 2:13 PM on February 12, 2011

This is hysterical. Did you actually even watch the Conan O’Brien episode?? The kid was obviously kidding and Lisa Kudrow made that quite clear that he wasn’t “lashing out”…

If you honestly think that no eleven year olds say “slut” then you are in your own little world. A writer for mindless celebrity gossip… Don’t pretend like you are some sort of angel puritan parent.

MEEE

Posted at 2:47 AM on June 13, 2012

Yea, my 11 year old daughter says it, like when we are talking, but not out in public, and she never calls me one. For example:

Whispering:
“Hey mom, you know that one chick at school?”
“Kasey? The one you hate? What do you always call her again?”
“A slut. ‘Cause she is one.”
“Oh, yea…why is that again?”
“She has a new bf everyday, and I see them making out under the bleachers ALL THE TIME!”
“Oh, well stay away from that ‘slut.’ AND DON’T ACT LIKE HER!”
“Yes ma’am!!!”

Booger

Posted at 8:07 PM on February 9, 2011

Where the hell is the Dad? That kid needs his as$ kicked! Dont ground him, pound him!

a resonable person

Posted at 9:17 PM on February 8, 2011

Why is this news?

OldSchoolRules

Posted at 9:26 PM on February 8, 2011

It’s not news. It’s just celebrity gossip.

Mac

Posted at 9:15 PM on February 8, 2011

What kind of mother would go public with something like that just as a sort of PUBLICITY STUNT?!??

OldSchoolRules

Posted at 8:59 PM on February 8, 2011

Lisa should get a bar of cheap hotel soap and wash her 11-year-old son’s mouth out…while having his friends watch. Then donate all of his video games, i-pod, and cell phone to a local kid’s charity. If he does it again, she should go Puerto Rican on his butt! (Use your own interpretation. Yes, my family is Puerto Rican and we don’t tolerate kids talking like that to their parents!)

Tom

Posted at 8:59 PM on February 8, 2011

Sound like a pretty bright kid to pick up on that at only 11 years old! Somebody ought to shake his hand!!!