Zac Efron Spotted With Actress Teresa Palmer — Has He Finally Moved On From Vanessa Hudgens?

Sat, February 5, 2011 12:06pm EDT by 7 Comments

The very eligible, and desirable, bachelor was spotted at a screening with the Australian actress — are they Hollywood’s hot new couple?

It looks like Zac Efron is doing everything he can to get over ex Vanessa Hudgens, including hitting the town with another hot young actress! Movieline reports that the 23-year-old Lothario showed up to a screening of the new flick Take Me Home Tonight and left with 24-year-old Australian actress Teresa Palmer! Hot new couple alert?

When asked why he was attending the screening Zac simply said, “I’m just here for my friends. And I always have fun at these kinds of events.”

This is not the first time Zac has been seen with a lady following his split from Vanessa. In fact, Zac was spotted out with a group of girls Jan. 26, getting very close to one blond throughout the evening! Could this have been Teresa?

Zac and Vanessa split over Thanksgiving after almost five years together. The two had since been spotted getting cozy a number of times, but it appears Zac may have finally moved on.

What do you think HollywoodLifers? Are Zac and Teresa an item?

daisy

Posted at 8:29 AM on October 24, 2012

the dress lokk like an umbrella so colorful dont you have a stylist girl!

jaguar pc hosting

Posted at 3:34 AM on April 2, 2012

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I’m now not certain whether or not this submit is written through him as nobody else know such detailed approximately my trouble. You are incredible! Thanks!

beverly clark

Posted at 3:10 AM on September 21, 2011

i am loseing wight dateing some one and i am not jakeing at alland i meant that.

beverly clark

Posted at 3:07 AM on September 21, 2011

i give-up mt life for him to be 17 again.

beverly clark

Posted at 3:05 AM on September 21, 2011

i wish for to be a coupler too.not other poeple i am sorry and i not want to.my heart is belone to that person i have a feeling about i kenw him dreep down and he is not my fav anymore i kenw him around her in california.

beverly clark

Posted at 3:02 AM on September 21, 2011

i not care to vote on them.

ABC

Posted at 12:45 PM on February 27, 2011

Who is this chick? Oh nevermind…I don’t care.