Um, Natalie Portman, Are You Sure You’re Only In The Beginning Of Your Second Trimester? That Bump Is HUGE!

Fri, February 4, 2011 9:36am EDT by 18 Comments

It looks like this Oscar-nominee is AT LEAST six months along! Maybe even seven or eight?

Lately, we’ve only seen Natalie Portman’s bump dressed up in gorgeous gowns, but yesterday (Feb. 3) the Black Swan actress showcased her extremely large t-shirt bump after leaving lunch at Square One in Los Angeles, CA. “I feel great. I’m through my first trimester,” Natalie, 29, said cryptically at the Critic’s Choice Awards on Jan. 14. So, she’s just entering her second trimester? HollyMoms, how pregnant do you think Natalie is? Because by the looks of it, she’s WAY more than three or four months!

Pregnant Natalie Portman and Jane Krawkowski shimmered at the SAG awards!

On the red carpet at the Golden Globe Awards on Jan. 16, Natalie told Ryan Seacreast, “I’m due this summer,” but seriously, she looks like she could pop any day now! Either she had a REALLY big lunch or Natalie is keeping her actual due date hush-hush. It is common for celebrities to lie about their actual due date as to not get attacked by the press when the special time comes. HollyMoms, what do you think?

Natalie changes from heels to flats! Much more comfy.

We know that Natalie started a relationship with her baby daddy and fiance, French dancer Benjamin Millepied, when he was still living with his girlfriend, dancer Isabella Boylston. Now, a little over a year later, Benjamin, 33, is engaged and expecting a child with his co-star, Natalie. Could it be the actress is much further along than we think? Is she not being upfront about her due date because she got pregnant while her boyfriend was living with another woman?

–Leigh Blickley

Get more HollyBaby news and gossip! Friend us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Laura

Posted at 11:10 PM on March 5, 2011

I don’t think Natalie is lying on her due date. You have to remember that Natalie is very petite, and that is probably why she looks further along compared to most women who are much bigger and taller!
You guys have to remember babies developing in the womb aren’t going to be proportional to the mother’s size. DUH…Therefore, taller/bigger women with much longer torsos will barely show, compared to petite women. (Believe me- I know from experience of being 5’2″ and having three 8 lb babies!)
At least she’s not one of those women who is vain enough to “starve herself” at the sacrifice of her baby’s nutritional needs so she won’t gain much weight. I’m sure that’s quite common in looks-oriented Hollywood.

Courtney

Posted at 3:01 PM on February 25, 2011

so what The girl Polanski raped has long since forgiven him get over yourselves. acording to the life & style article that announced it was a boy also said her due-date was late April but first borns are usually late unless it’s multiples.

DISAPPOINTED

Posted at 4:25 AM on February 25, 2011

Ugghhh, I’m so grossed out by Natalie ever since I found out she signed a pledge to try to have child rapist Roman Polanski freed.

Just because she did a movie with this pedophile director she thinks that she owed it to him to defend him of such a heinous crime??”?

I hope that when she becomes a mommy and as she matures she will begin using better judgment and that hopefully she’ll have better moral values.

Natty

Posted at 3:43 PM on February 22, 2011

She does look huge! but we have to remember that she is a very petite woman and everyone carries differently.

jason

Posted at 9:39 PM on February 20, 2011

The bump looks big because she’s so thin. It’s alright.

Courtney

Posted at 5:24 PM on February 20, 2011

that comes with the business she chose to be in and always has. it depends on how the baby is laying that particular day as well for example there’s a famous picture of a nine months pregnant Eva Marie Saint accepting her best supporting actress oscar and you can bearely tell she’s pregnant let alone going to give birth two days later. of course there’s an inch height difference between the two and Eva was already 30 when she won the oscar where Natalie turns 30 june 9th by the way she admitted to lying about her due date. note to Amanda summer starts June 21st and Natalie’s likely due in mid May though first borns are notorious for being late unless it’s twins which naturally arrive 4-6 weeks earlier than a single baby does

Amanda

Posted at 12:18 PM on February 19, 2011

Hello People it’s obvious she’s carrying all in her belly! Her breast do not look bigger than before. So she’s all belly. She probably is due begging of summer like May or June. Yet I don’t see why that would be your business to judge her size!!!

angelchinky

Posted at 1:57 AM on February 10, 2011

seriously ?
pls do ur homework before posting articles like this.
everybody’s different.some gurls look real big being only 3-4 months pregnant,some gurls look 3 months pregnant even if they’re 9 months pregnant.everybody’s different.
she’s really skinny-so that’s what she looks like.she’s gonna look real huge when she’s almost due.

B

Posted at 9:06 AM on February 7, 2011

We run to skinny in my family, and my cousin – who wears a 0 or 2 – looked like Natalie after only three months in! There is nowhere else for that baby to go but out, so that’s where it’s going!

kate

Posted at 8:15 PM on February 4, 2011

just saying you’re through your first trimester doesn’t mean you JUST entered your 2nd! she looks great. if i had to guess i’d say probably around 18 – 20 weeks. she’s a tiny girl – she’s gonna look big! i’m 11 weeks and don’t look too much smaller than her (2nd child and about the same size as natalie pre-pregnancy).

Linda

Posted at 2:25 PM on February 4, 2011

she could be having twins…who knows. Or she is further than her second trimester…maybe the end of her second trimester

Courtney

Posted at 1:25 PM on February 4, 2011

either Natalie is lying or she’s having twins and not fessing up yet but I have a feeling it’s the former. as twins are less likely in your twenties unless they run in the family though she’d be due around her 30th birthday anyway. camera angles and clothing choices can also make an expectant mom look further along than she actually is. or maybe she’s having a difficult pregnancy and not talking about it as she thinks it’ll make her look like a failure

Tam

Posted at 1:14 PM on February 4, 2011

Oh for God’s sake. A man must have written this. She’s petite and there’s nowhere for that baby to go but out. I’m petite also and that’s what I looked like that far into the pregnancy.

jenna

Posted at 12:34 PM on February 4, 2011

I’m 16 weeks pregnant right now and I’ve only gained a few pounds… my baby is due in July… there is no way our babies are due around the same time!! But she is VERY thin so maybe she just looks bigger than she is. I’m a size 4 and I can still fit in my jeans other than not being able to button them… this is my 2nd baby though and it’s only her first.

J

Posted at 12:34 PM on February 4, 2011

Oh by all means lets get the tape measures out and invade the sanctity of that woman’s womb so we can tell her whats what! Grow up people!

Jessica B

Posted at 11:09 AM on February 4, 2011

There is no way she is due in the summer. I thought the same thing when I saw those pictures. She is at least 7 mos along.
I say that baby is a spring baby for sure!

chris

Posted at 11:04 AM on February 4, 2011

you can not judge by how big she looks. every one gains different amounts of weight and in some people the baby carries more out front making you look bigger. i know i only gained 12 pounds for my first child and he weighed 10 pounds 6 ounces. but because he was out front so much i looked huge from 5 months on. one ignorant person even asked if i was having twins! people need to just leave her alone she will have her baby when she has it. let her enjoy this special time without people in her face every time she goes out.

DISAPPOINTED FAN