Are Camille Grammer & Kim Richards Leaving 'RHOBH' And Getting Replaced By Brandi Glanville?

Fri, February 4, 2011 3:46pm EST by 19 Comments
Getty Images (3)

Getty Images (3)

Do YOU want to see Eddie Cibrian’s ex-wife, Brandi Glanville, and Jennifer Flavin Stallone as Camille and Kim replacements on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

The first season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was one of the most entertaining and explosive displays of reality TV we’ve ever seen. However, will Bravo strike gold for a second season if two of the most featured housewives, Camille Grammer and Kim Richards, are replaced by new ladies?

According to TMZ, the network is looking to cast Jennifer Flavin Stallone and Eddie Cibrian‘s ex-wife, Brandi Glanville, for next season of the hit show.

However, there are caveats. First of all, Jennifer’s friends tell TMZ she hasn’t been contacted at all. Secondly, while there is talk Camille and Kim might not return, that hasn’t been confirmed.

The only thing that seems sure is that Brandi is being considered for a role. The notoriously outspoken former housewife was recently out in Los Angeles with Lisa Vanderpump‘s old permanent house guest, Cedric. However, she is remaining mum about the situation and has not returned HollywoodLife.com‘s query.

Nevertheless, our money is on Brandi getting cast. And we have a sneaking suspicion Camille will be back as well. Doesn’t she seem like she loves the attention…just a little bit?

Kirstin Benson

Will Camille join The Real Housewives of NYC?

outdoor tv case

Posted at 2:09 PM on April 28, 2012

of course like your website however you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to inform the reality then again I will definitely come back again.

check it out

Posted at 10:04 PM on April 5, 2012

You realize therefore considerably in the case of this topic, produced me for my part consider it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be involved until it is one thing to do with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. At all times maintain it up!

Cosmos

Posted at 7:19 PM on February 7, 2011

I hope Camille and Kim return. Would rather have Kyle and Taylor leave.

Pinky

Posted at 8:08 PM on February 5, 2011

Please cast Brandi Glanville!!!!! I think she’d be perfect for the show & spice things up a bit!

gbtw

Posted at 8:26 PM on February 22, 2011

i sort of agree, but she could drag it down to the gutter like danielle did to the rhonj… good for one season, but not really as a long term proposition. too much drama isn’t really a good thing. i do think brandi and camille together would be very funny. they’d be instant frenemies.

Anita clue

Posted at 7:56 PM on February 5, 2011

Love Brandi Glanville, perfect choice for the show. She seems exciting enough to replace both Kim & Camille!

Jennifer Stalone? What’s she been doing besides Silvester & who cares!

9021-uh-O

Posted at 7:48 PM on February 5, 2011

I think Brandy would add some excitement to RHWBH! She’s my pick for season 2!!!

ddc

Posted at 9:33 AM on February 5, 2011

Please put Brandi on the show!!!!! You know this how Renee?

Renee

Posted at 1:57 AM on February 5, 2011

Brandy is not a rich, beverly housewife! She’s a poor, unemployed person looking for an apt. to lease! How can the cameras show her apt. when they’re showing all these mansions? I hope this is just a rumor. It’s pretty much like comparing Brandi = beer and the rest of RHOBH = champagne. I know for a fact this isn’t going to happen and it’s just one more rumor. Love this show but hopefully Camille leaves and it’s just the other cast.

Susie

Posted at 9:15 PM on February 4, 2011

My thoughts:

I think Camille should come back. I do not care for her attitude in the way she present herself with flipping hair and eyes, just catty and always bitchy looking. But I do believe that there is more to her. She is putting on a brave face in Hollywood in the face of a horrible betrayal and divorce from an obviously disturbed man. He is WACKO and will probably end up loosing all his money as no one will hire him any longer assss no one likes him.

I think Kim should stay on to either get sober if she has a problem and let the whole world see the struggle to do that. What a better opportunity could there be for her to help so many with a substance abuse problem? I think of alot of us women would like to watch her become a flower and bloom and get out from underneath Kyles bitching at her constantly. Just as we need to see Kyle save face cause at this point her and Taylor are Witches in Beverly Hills believe me. Taylors who problem is that her husband, smartly, has her on a tight leash with HIS money. She has to give receipts and account for everything. She only spends what he allows her, so that is why she is disgruntled all the time.
No run aways for the weekend and stuff cause he would have to go and he is far too busy, so she stays at home and is unhappy.

Brandi, well the only entertainment value would be to catch any of the drama with her ex husband and rat eyes Leeann. And I dont even think anyone is interested in THAT. So I would say Bravo will call this gal a wash. No Pazzazzz.

ddc

Posted at 6:10 PM on February 4, 2011

Awesome!!!! Brandi Rocks!!!!

Kim Fan

Posted at 5:47 PM on February 4, 2011

Both women who Kyle wanted out will most likely not be back. Good job Kyle. I for one will not watch next season. Too much of a coincidence that they are having Brandi who now has Cedric as her new Manny to her two children. She has been friends with Cedric for 16 years, the Todds knew him for 15 years…hmmm…fishy.

Susie

Posted at 9:22 PM on February 4, 2011

True KimFan. Kyle really showed some evil as did Taylor. What will be Pizzazzz here is that I think both of their husbands were shown right up what their wives were capable of behind even their backs. I have a feeling that these two husbands will either be putting a very tight leash on these ladies, and duct tape on their mouths or we are going to see some serious fights. Especially with Kyle and her husband as you could see towards the end of the season and the finale he did not look at her the same at all.

Which, bring a point to mind whem Kyle said “Well we all were child actors”!!! Kyle, get with reality. YOU did a few commercials and a bit part or walk on one time on another show. THAT IS IS. Anyone can do that. Kim was the bread make and the STAR and you obviously resent that horribly and need to get over it. You were NOT an actress of any noteriety. You sister did support the entire family, while you all went out had fun found husbands, either Rich, HILTON, or poor likr your husband who got a job with the Hiltons. Hmmmmmm yes Kyle come down off your ladder dear.

Cedric? I think if he is brought anywhere into that show next season it will be a horrible injustice to LISA, and I think BRAVO Better rethink that one.

DeeD

Posted at 5:02 PM on February 4, 2011

I think BRAVO should cast Faye Resnick for RHOBHs! She’s hot and knows how to bring the drama. Faye’s hotness is clearly a direct threat to insecure Camille.

It’d be great to have sassy Faye and catty Camille as a part of the same RHOBHs cast. Drama fest galore!!! Camille would be forever jealous of Faye, and Faye would just get more cocky and confident with each incident.

Glanville and Stallone sound really unexciting, exceedingly bland. Wouldnt watch RHOBHs if they’re cast. Boring!

emmawinters

Posted at 4:45 PM on February 4, 2011

i could watch just Lisa, Kyle ,and Adrienne every week. Love those ladies

brandi rocks!

Posted at 4:15 PM on February 4, 2011

YAY! Go Brandi! She will be a great addition!

Jonathan

Posted at 4:15 PM on February 4, 2011

Funny, I was hooked on this show and now I’m not after reading this. I don’t think I’ll ever tune in again. Now I hope Kim Richards gets some real work, makes some real money and stops talking to her nasty violent sister. I know people at Bravo and they were absolutely drooling last year when they got Kim Richards to sign on. She must REALLY not want to come back. I mean Brandi Glanville and Jennifer Flavin Stallone? EW.

Phil

Posted at 6:23 PM on February 4, 2011

from the pictures featured Brandi Glanville is way hotter than Jennifer. Does Jennifer Flavin even need the money or attention? She married Sly Stallone.

I hope they go with more attractive women next season. If that is the case the Brandi woman and Kyle should be featured.

sheila silcox

Posted at 11:06 AM on March 16, 2011

i love kim, kyle , adrienne,lisa & faye , sheila silcox jacksonville,fl.