Robert Pattinson Gets Totally Yelled At By A Mom For Smoking! Uh, Oh, You're In Trouble, R-Patz!

Thu, February 3, 2011 12:36pm EST by 6 Comments

R-Patz was called ‘a jerk’ to his face by a mom! Who’s scary now, Edward Cullen?

He may be smokin’ hot, but Robert Pattinson‘s bad habit got him into some deep trouble with a local Vancouver mom. While walking along the street with her teenage daughter, the crazed mom passed by R-Patz, 24, who was taking a smoke break outside a restaurant. Although most people would graciously and willingly inhale the hunky star’s secondhand smoke, this lady wanted nothing to do with it and actually threw a hissy fit, calling Rob “a jerk!” Don’t mess with moms, Rob!

Peter Facinelli and gun-holding girls

“You’re NOT allowed to be smoking here!” she screamed, according to the National Enquirer. She then ripped the burning butt from the shocked star’s lips, tossed it to the ground, and squished it dead, sort of like a Cullen filled with werewolf rage! “That’s called secondhand smoke. I know my rights. You have to be at least 6 meters away from the entrance, you jerk!” Whoa, mama, good for you. Although I don’t know if I would be able to yell at Rob like that, I would probably just gaze and swoon!

Kristen Stewart looks to the books to help her play a mom in Breaking Dawn

Apparently the woman had NO IDEA who R-Patz was until his teenage daughter screamed, “It’s Edward! It’s Edward from Twilight!” If that were my mom I would have been so embarrassed! There you are, face-to-face with the hottest pretend vampire alive and your mom is yelling at him like a hyena! But, luckily Rob apologized for his actions and even posed for a photo with the stunned girl.

“Don’t apologize,” Rob told her. “You are absolutely right. I need to stop smoking, for sure.” Yes dear R-Patz, kick the habit! We need you here for very important purposes—looking hot!

–Leigh Blickley

Get more HollyBaby news and gossip! Friend
us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Momof2

Posted at 12:29 AM on February 9, 2011

Unfortunately, Robert Patterson demonstrated a complete lack of judgement smoking too close to an eatery. He is not Canadian and may be completely unaware of our non-smoking enforcement laws. However, the action taken by the mother was verbally abusive, destructive of another’s property and extremely rude. While her message is correct,I find her actions irresponsible. She should have approached Mr.Patterson with a reasonable tone, informed him of the law and asked him to put out his cigarette. Most Canadians have a little more semblance of class that this female.

ME!!

Posted at 3:33 PM on February 3, 2011

They are not even in Vancouver yet so how can this story be true. THEY ARE STILL IN BATON ROUGE and will be until the week of February 21.

Cheriebaby

Posted at 1:08 PM on February 3, 2011

Tellar Calcagno…sounds like a plan…a CRAAZZY plan! Girl, rather woman (who’s what? 34!) get a grip!

Tellar Calcagno

Posted at 12:51 PM on February 3, 2011

My biggest dream is to marry Robert Pattinson because I am so in love with him. Unlike a lot of men, he knows how to handle a strong woman. So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. I want my son(s) to look like him. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two and maybe Rob would like three. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. It’s less an intellectual decision than a physical calling. My body feels like it’s asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies. So I hope after we meet, we’ll try for a baby as soon as possible. Although we wouldn’t be married yet, I’m not concerned. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! Can you imagine our babies? Gorgeous!

just my opinion

Posted at 7:15 PM on February 3, 2011

man I hope this a joke….though..the only way it is at all funny is in the sad pathetic sense….which really isn’t funny.

hahahahaha

Posted at 11:21 PM on February 8, 2011

haha, this is so sad, it’s funny….
wanting to have kids w/ someone you don’t know & saying right when you meet them? like what the heck…
HAHAHA.