You already know Julie Alexandria from MTV’s show ‘The Seven’, but here are six little known facts about this TV host!
As the co-host of MTV’s new celebrity gossip show, The Seven, Julie Alexandria has one of the most glamorous jobs ever — being on TV and interviewing some of Hollywood’s biggest celebrities. After three different auditions and waiting over six months, Julie finally got the hosting job, which she calls her “dream job.” HollywoodLife.com talked to Julie to find out a few facts about her that every fan should know!
2. Her favorite episode of The Seven was the one featuring Glee star Darren Criss: “We bonded before the show in the makeup room over our mutual love for all things sci-fi and geeky. He could not have been nicer or more genuine. We had a great interview where he told me all about his upcoming musical he is writing. He even stayed after the show was over and sang for the audience.”
3. She always wanted to be on The Real World: “The first MTV show that I got hooked on would have to be season nine of The Real World: Hawaii. I just remember Tek and Ruthie always naked in the pool. My dream in high school was to become a cast member on The Real World.”
4. She wants The Social Network to win big at the Oscars: “Now that the Oscars feature ten films in the Best Film category, the race is tougher than ever! I think it’s going to be between The Social Network and The Fighter. My personal pick would be The Social Network. It was such a well-crafted film, in every aspect.”
5. She’s really into Star Wars: “My friends know that I usually don’t like to hide my talents, but one talent even they would be surprised at is my prowess at Star Wars trivia. I can throw down with the best of ‘em this side of the galaxy! I also do a pretty mean Christopher Walken impression.”
6. She has Bieber Fever: “I have just recently come down with a serious case of Bieber Fever after watching a screening of his new movie Never Say Never. The guy is really talented! And that hair… oh that hair! Yup, I have officially been diagnosed.”