Robert Pattinson Might Be A Presenter At The BAFTA Awards — Will He Bring K-Stew?

Wed, February 2, 2011 6:57pm EDT by 11 Comments

The BAFTAs are where Rob first confirmed his relationship with K-Stew and now they have a chance to go again!

Robert Pattinson is no stranger to the BAFTA Awards, the British equivalent to the Oscars. He presented at last year’s award ceremony and it looks like he may be returning to London to attend this year’s festivities according to a new ad posted on British fansite, RobertPattinsonUK.

The ad features Rob’s face, leading some fans to question whether this means he’ll be asked to present for the 2011 ceremony held on Feb. 13. The 2010 British Academy Film Awards were special for Rob, 24, and Kristen, 20. It’s where Rob finally admitted the pair were dating. He told the Sun, “It is extremely difficult but we are together, yes. We can’t arrive at the same time because of the fans. It goes crazy. This was supposed to be a public appearance as a couple but it’s impossible.”

They may not have walked the red carpet together, but Rob was cheering as Kirsten received the Rising Star Award during last year’s ceremony.

Will they walk the red carpet together at this year’s BAFTA Awards? Rob arrived solo at the Golden Globes on Jan. 16 but the BAFTAs may be different since they are one day before Valentine’s Day. This could be a brief romantic break for the Twilight couple since they’ve been so busy lately filming Breaking Dawn.

Award show season keeps heating up and with the Grammys in LA being held the same day as the BAFTAs in London, it’s going to be one star-studded night no matter what continent you are on.

Stephanie Wenger

Click here to read more about Kirsten Stewart’s New Role!

Click here to read more about security on the Breaking Dawn set!

Click here to read more about the Behind the Scenes of Breaking Dawn!

Anoymous

Posted at 3:40 PM on February 3, 2011

It is more like the other way around is kristen taking rob to the baftas

anonymous

Posted at 3:05 PM on February 3, 2011

I want Rob to go. Any chance to see him on TV or lotsa pics on the net. I would love that. And to the person wanting to have his babies? Ya, we would all love to have his babies, but that’s not ever going to happen. Kristen doesn’t even want to have his babies. Remember she said “I can’t even imagine a baby coming out of this thing”. So no babies for Rob. Sorry.

cora

Posted at 2:49 PM on February 3, 2011

There’s responsibilities for being an orange bafta rising star winner, you are on the panel that picks the next set of nominations the following year, and you present the award. Kristen’s going, I”m sure that BD filming was scheduled around this important date way ahead of time. And I pretty much think Rob will come with her.

Mary Kate

Posted at 8:40 AM on February 3, 2011

I know she has to go.
Isn’t the winner of the rising star award from last year suppose to give the award to the next winner the next year?

Amy

Posted at 12:13 PM on February 3, 2011

Yer there meant to. I dont know if it would be different with Kristen though.
We can hope!

Tellar Calcagno

Posted at 4:14 AM on February 3, 2011

My biggest dream is to marry Robert Pattinson because I am so in love with him. Unlike a lot of men, he knows how to handle a strong woman. So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two and maybe Rob would like three. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. It’s less an intellectual decision than a physical calling. My body feels like it’s asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies. So I hope after we meet, we’ll try for a baby as soon as possible. Although we wouldn’t be married yet, I’m not concerned. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! Can you imagine our babies? Gorgeous!

Nene

Posted at 7:57 AM on February 3, 2011

Sorry, you’re going to have to get in line behind me!

someone

Posted at 9:49 AM on February 3, 2011

sorry, you guys won’t get the chance, Kristen got him before u, and even though, how much do you understand about Rob, do you know what he likes, his favourite foods, what he likes to do in his free time, what will he do before bed? don’t even dream about it, you guys don’t understand him at all.

lola

Posted at 3:03 AM on February 3, 2011

get with the program hollywoodlife-kristen won the orange riseing star bafta award LAST YEAR. It’s a tradition for last year’s winner to present this year’s award, so Kristen most likely will go. And if she goes, Rob will probably go too, which means he was offered a presenting role as well.

celine

Posted at 10:13 PM on February 2, 2011

i think he will be going kris will be there for the award she won last year.

Angel

Posted at 8:12 PM on February 2, 2011

He’s STILL FILMING and he hates to fly if anything he’ll send a video

Rob’s Angel