Get the actress’ beautiful makeup look from the SAG Awards for your next date night!
How pretty did Hailee Steinfeld look on the red carpet at the 2011 Screen Actors Guild Awards this weekend? This is a perfect, age-appropriate look that’s perfect for your next date night or special occasion. I went straight to her makeup artist to get the scoop on how YOU can get this look for yourself. Read on, beauty fans!
Hailee’s gorgeous brows and makeup were created by celebrity makeup artist Stephen Sollitto, using all products from Anastasia Beverly Hills. His inspiration for her look was her beautiful multicolored, striped Prada gown. Here’s how Stephen gave Hailee her beautiful red carpet beauty look:
- Use the deep purple shade from the Illumin8 Complex Eye Shadow Palette #4, blending the eyelid as well as from the crease to the brow to create a highlight.
- Blend the soft pink accent shade 4 from IIllumin8 Complex Eye Shadow Palette #1 on the crease as well, blending up and out toward the outer edge of the brow.
- Wiggle the round-brush of the Lash Lifting Mascara into the root of your upper and lower lashes for definition.
- Start with sketching in sparse spaces with Brow Wiz in Medium Ash using light upward strokes, filling in brows completely as if you were drawing little hairs. Use the wand brush on the other end to blend the color through for a soft, natural effect.
- Add Brow Definer to precisely fill and define.
- Highlight the brow bone with Brow Duality in Camille/ Sand, using the highlighter pencil on the brow bone starting above the iris to the end of the brow. Blend using the fingertip.
- Seal the look with Clear Brow Gel, applying in short, upward strokes, working in the same direction as your hair growth.
Lips & Cheeks
- Apply HydraFull Gloss in Barely across the lips.
- Using your ring finger, gently tap the crème cheek color from the Highlighting Crème Duo in St Aspen to the apples of your cheeks, blending up to hairline. Apply a small amount of the liquid highlighter along your cheekbones for a radiant glow.