We have the inside scoop on Kevin Manno — find out six things you never knew about this MTV host!
If you’re a fan of MTV’s new show The Seven, then you know who Kevin Manno is. Kevin may seem like he’s all about celebrity gossip, but there is definitely more to him than that! The co-host was discovered while doing radio in Chicago three years ago. It’s his first TV show, but we definitely see big things in store for him! Here are six little-known facts about Kevin!
1. His has a hidden talent: “I can kinda wiggle my ears. It probably doesn’t look as cool as I think it does, but it’s usually a hit when I bust it out at parties.”
2. His favorite MTV show is Jackass: “Jackass will always be #1 on my list. Human Giant is a more recent favorite. Aziz Ansari, Rob Huebel and Paul Scheer equals hilarity!”
3. His favorite guest on The Seven has been Rihanna: “We shut down Times Square and built a stage for Rihanna. It was amazing. I’ve never felt that much energy in my life. I was outside in the middle of the crowd for the entire show and I’ll never forget that feeling.”
4. He’s a huge fan of the movie The Fighter: “If it were up to me, I’d give Best Picture [at the Oscars] to The Fighter. That’s one of the best movies I’ve seen in years. I loved it. Christian Bale deserves to win every award ever for his performance.”
5. He’s a Belieber! “Honestly, I wasn’t sure what to make of Bieber. But I recently saw his movie Never Say Never and it blew me away. People can say what they want, but he’s a naturally talented guy. He’s one of a kind and deserves every bit of his success.”
6. He’s on Team Edward! “I relate to him way more than Jacob. I’m not saying I’m a vampire, but I’m not not saying it.”