Kyle Richards Regrets Revealing Kim's Drinking Problem And Empathizes With Camille!

Tue, February 1, 2011 8:02pm EST by 6 Comments

Kyle Richards went on the Ryan Seacrest show to dish all the dirty details about her tumultuous relationships with Kim Richards and Camille Grammer!

The first season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills ended with one big blowout between sisters Kyle and Kim Richards. Tuesday morning, Kyle Richards spoke on air with Ryan Seacrest and admitted that she wholeheartedly regrets leaking her sister’s drinking problem during that explosive limo lash-out. Fortunately, blood is thicker than reality TV and the sisters have mended their fences.

“I regret everything about that night,” said Kyle.  “It was terrible. Both of us regret the things that we did and we said. I wish I could take it back.”

The Beverly Hills beauty revealed to listeners that this meltdown had been brewing behind the scenes for quite some time,”There was a lot of stuff happening off-camera. The audience doesn’t see everything. I think it came to a boiling point that night and we just kind of snapped.”

The sisters have been able to move on from their boozy debacle and Kyle promises us that they are in a “good place” right now. Despite the numerous of arguments we saw Kim and Kyle duke it out over, Kyle says that this was their first big “fight” and she vows to make it their last.

Kyle, not afraid to speak her mind, also found herself in a few brawls with cast mate Camille Grammer. Kyle seemed unfazed talking about their frenemy relationship, and laughed their off cat fights as just a “clash” of personalities. She even revealed that she empathizes with Camille over all the drama she’s dealing with her divorce form Kelesey Grammer.

“I’m a mom, I’m married, if that happened to me I’d be devastated.”

We’re glad Kyle knows how to forgive and forget, especially in times of hardship. When asked about filming a second season, the raven-haired housewife admitted she needed some time to think before making such a stressful commitment. Would YOU tune in to watch a second season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

Nicole Fukuoka

imeanwhat

Posted at 12:21 PM on February 4, 2011

The Questionable Yentas of NYC need to step it up if they want another season…The Fabulous Housewives of Beverly Hills absolutely KILLED IT in the ratings department!

HI 50

Posted at 3:11 AM on February 2, 2011

Kyle’s behaviors & justification for her behaviors were inexcuseable & unforgiveable. She should be on her knees asking Kim for forgiveness!! What the hell was Kyle thinking?! Oh, I guess she wasn’t thinking!!

Did everyone catch the part where Kim says, “…oh & what about you…you drink every day!” I was afraid for Kim because Kyle looked enraged, like she was going to pull an Oaklahoma on Kim! Kyle is SO ungrateful for Kim giving up her childhood to HELP support the family in their lavish lifesyle…another CHILD LABORER!

HI 50

Posted at 3:12 AM on February 2, 2011

Go back & listen to the fight in the limo, that’s where Kyle starts screaming & making physically aggressive gestures to Kim. Thank goodness Adrienne was there, she heard what was said.

GoCamille

Posted at 1:20 AM on February 2, 2011

Camille, I would take you over Kyle any day. You really owned it on the Reunion and I think you’re beautiful for that. Life is going to be very interesting for you, and I’d would definitely watch you on your own show. You’re too funny.

Kyle is on such a power trip. She was snarky, cruel, with that hair-flippin’ arrogance. She’s an inexcusable bully and did real harm. She sold out her sister for a TV Show and it was sickening to watch. Kudos to you for supporting Kim on the Reunion. She needed it and it showed goodness and decency on your part.

Unconvinced

Posted at 12:51 AM on February 2, 2011

My opinion of Kyle is changed forever. To me, watching her emotional dishonesty, bullying and the cruel betrayal of her sister are irrevocable. I will never look at her the same way again. She tried to destroy her sister from the beginning and succeeded. This lady has a real dark side and it shows. When I watched her face on the reunion show I just felt sickened by her, she’s ugly to me now. I felt Kim’s hurt in her tears. But Kyles seemed to be tears of self pity, on a mask-like Joan Crawford face.

I’m sure the public smear campaign towards Kim will now move forward full force, full of family “leaks”. Because Kyles public image has taken a beating.

Kim may have a drinking problem. That’s for her to say. But I will say that she was the most genuine, beautiful person on that show. I hope she leaves it. I don’t know if I’ll watch it without her and Camille. Those ladies ended up being the only ones who had to own up to anything on the reunion. I’m so glad Camille stood up for Kim and said that Kyle bullied her. Most viewers thought so too. But in the end, Kyle clearly runs this show.

uk viewer

Posted at 7:20 AM on February 15, 2013

I totally agree with the above comment. Kyle is a bully and also emotionally dishonest.