We have the first look at the newest script for K-Stew’s upcoming movie K11 that was co-written by her mom! It’s racy, controversial, and downright raunchy.
For years now we’ve heard grumblings about Kristen Stewart playing a transgender in her mother’s movie K-11, but the juicy details of the radically racy movie have remained elusive. Not anymore! We just got a hold of the newest script, and we think that the gears for production are finally starting to press forward. Is it too hot for Hollywood to handle?
This movie which has been on the table since 2008, has been through so many delays due to funding, casting, and Kristen’s film schedule that for a while it was completely benched. Filming is supposed to start on June 6 which could interfere with Snow White and The Huntsman if schedules aren’t shifted. We sure hope it’s not put on hold for too long because this film is full of shock and awe, a dark tale that tells a story of humanity that is gruesomely appalling yet strangely appealing. The movie is so sexually charged, vulgar, and violent that it may be too much for Tinsletown to handle!
This movie is about one of Hollywood’s music magnates ending up in the K-11 unit of LA’s male prison. K-11 is a unit sanctioned for gay men and transgendered who wouldn’t be able to survive in normal lock-up. He is inducted into this strange family unit that’s full of love, but tainted with rape, drug trafficking, and abuse. Kristen Stewart is rumored to play Birdy (originally Butterfly), a 19-year-old sweet, red-headed girl (naturally a boy) who befriends the new member and takes care of him. She is flighty like her name, but very damaged. She is raped by a convicted child molester named Detroit who likes Birdy because she is little and young, and to retaliate against the abuse she murders him! In the end the K11 unit works together to overthrow the guard who sexually and verbally abuses them!
- Sex, sex, and more sex. Almost all the main characters engage in consensual sex or are raped at one point in the movie. All the girls except Birdy use their sexuality to gain power.
- The whole film is full of violence, people fighting to establish dominance and others just fighting to survive.
- Lost of vulgarity, the girls use a ton of dirty, suggestive language and drop more than one f bomb.
- Uncensored drug use. Cocaine, heroine, crack, crystal meth, marijuana, and prescription pills they do it all. Birdy loves pills!
- “Well, if they’d kill you on the main line – you get to go to K-11. I like to think it’s a sanctuary for broken toys. A home away from home.”
It’s no secret that Hollywood loves a good scandal, but is this subject matter too racy for the big screen? The film was originally supposed to star Kristen’s fellow Twilight alum Nikki Reed as Kitty (originally Mousey), the sexpot, meth-addicted, abusive ringleader of K-11 who staged her own rape for money! We wonder if Nikki left because the controversial content was too hard to handle or if it just because of creative differences? What do YOU think? Would you go see K-11?