Justin Bieber Admits: I Don't Know My IQ & I Have No Clue What Grade I'm In! WATCH!

Tue, February 1, 2011 11:59am EST by 15 Comments

You might think Biebs’ life is all play, but he goes to school 15 hours a week!

Justin Bieber is just like you — sort of. The adorable Canadian sensation appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman on Jan. 31 to talk about his upcoming 3-D documentary Never Say Never! Right after teaching David the world of Twitter, he revealed that even though he’s in school, he doesn’t know what grade he’s in!

“I don’t know my IQ,” he confessed. “I’m in school. I did school this morning. I do three hours a day and 15 hours a week. I’m in 11th grade. … I don’t know [what U.S. grade I’m in], I’m Canadian.”

The Biebs went on to say: “Right now [I’m] just kind of focusing on my music a lot. That’s really important to me. This movie I have coming out. Most people just think they just put me together, some people just made me like I’m some factory machine, but this movie proves that I worked hard to get here and that’s what I wanted to show.”

— Chloe Melas

zer0cell

Posted at 9:58 PM on December 30, 2013

Soooo glad he decided to retire.

Zer0cell

Posted at 9:56 PM on December 30, 2013

My IQ is 155. I am in 8th grade.

Selenator

Posted at 4:27 AM on June 23, 2012

ZOMG I LOL”ED SO BAD- Felt bad for bieber though when “Dave” said “good one” or whatever, it was obvious he was making fun of him and also obvious that Justin felt uncomfortable but he’s so funny LOL!!!

henry

Posted at 9:25 AM on April 12, 2012

normal kids go to school more than twice he does and the results really show

henry

Posted at 9:25 AM on April 12, 2012

normal kids go to school more than twice he does and the results really sho

dylan

Posted at 2:00 AM on March 29, 2012

this is funny i am 12 years old go to school 30 hours a week and am pretty sure i have a higher iq then him

natalia

Posted at 11:33 AM on February 2, 2012

Umm? He know what grade he’s in. He said that he don’t know what grade he is in America, cuz he’s Canadian. School in America and Canada aren’t the same. And a lot of people don’t know their IQ.

Angel

Posted at 12:31 PM on August 19, 2011

i honestly wasn’t trying to be mean. just stating a fact.

Angel

Posted at 5:28 PM on August 17, 2011

15 hours isn’t really a lot. that’s like half the time of of a normal school week. most schools start at 8 SOMETHING AND FINISH AT 3 something some schools even finish after 3 or begin earlier than 8 . thats like 6 or 7 hours of school so he only does like half the time of a normal school pupil.

badapple

Posted at 6:14 AM on August 19, 2011

That’s a lot if you stop being retarded and look at the full picture. Bieber has been working as a full-time music artist, that’s for sure: musical training, choreography practicing, doing concerts and everything, … that’s a lot of work for any teenager, plus 15 hours of school work really makes that alot :/ I’m not a Bieber’s fan but I don’t think anyone with a brain with agree with your ignorant comparison :)

jam1906

Posted at 9:25 AM on August 31, 2014

badapple, I agree with his statement and I have an average IQ of 164 and a highest of 173. He is not a smart guy, he is a selfish, talentless shell of a musician and I do 30 exactly hours a week of school, plus 4-8 hours a week of work. I find your ignorant comparison completely out of order as he does not write music full time.

Str

Posted at 11:10 PM on July 17, 2011

Please stop being ignorant and retarded. And I’m not talking to Justin Beiber here, but to all those who don’t realize that in different countries there are different systems to organize the school grades.

For example, in the country I am from there’s Pre-K, then Kindergarten, followed by a grade called “Transition,” and then grades 1 to 11. Curriculum-wise Tr matches First Grade (of the USA), and the other grades match grades 2 to 12.

And until the mid-80’s after Kinder there was Primary School, with grades Tr to 5th as above, and then Secondary School with grades I – VI (that’s one through six in Roman numerals). Again those twelve grades corresponded to grades 1 to 12 in the USA.

So it is perfectly normal than someone will not now what grade they would be in a different country. Please stop being bigoted and ignorant, people!

bieber forever

Posted at 1:06 PM on June 23, 2011

huh..justin your 17 years old..your in 11th grade like my sister huh huh your cute

KT

Posted at 6:12 PM on February 1, 2011

Only 15 hours a week? God he and his parents are retarded.

c

Posted at 12:15 PM on February 1, 2011

weeee! lets start giving all the mini-morons of hollywood their own movie!