Ever Wanted A Hot Date With Taylor Lautner? Just Give Him A Call — His Number's On Twitter!

Tue, February 1, 2011 4:30pm EDT by 58 Comments

PacificCoastNews.com, Inset: Getty Images

Alex Meraz, Twitter prankster and fellow ‘Twilight’ werewolf, tweeted a phone number that is making someone’s life totally miserable!

Can you imagine if Taylor Lautner‘s real phone number was posted on the internet? Twi-hards from all over the world would be bombarding him with lusty phone calls! Lucky for him, his friend and costar, Alex Meraz, wasn’t quite that mean when he tweeted “@sonofbrown here’s my number (323) 467-4466 Oops!! that’s Taylor’s Sorry :)” on Jan. 28.

Alex tweeted at yet another werewolf, Bronson Pelletier, the fake number that has disappointed a ton of fans. Instead of directly dialing the hunky teen, the number leads to a Pizza Hut located in LA. No luck with Taylor tonight? Might as well stay in and stuff your face with pizza.

–Brooke Peoples

Taylor Lautner Hollywood’s Highest Paid Teen Actor: Will He Be A Bigger Star Than Rob & Kristen?

Valeria

Posted at 3:39 PM on March 19, 2013

Hi Tay, you super actor and you me like. Me need you real number phone. Please to cell me… my number +375298675674 please

Nubia García

Posted at 12:20 AM on March 8, 2013

PLEASE post his real number PLEASE cause i would LOVE to call him so PLEASE post his numer!!😬😬😬😬

Rose

Posted at 9:11 PM on February 23, 2013

Hi umm… Would you ever come to Canada? I’m really dying to meat you. I live in Toronto. Please? I would love it!

Treasure Dillon

Posted at 1:51 PM on February 21, 2013

Hey Taylor why dont you take a visit to Tupelo , Ms at 109 Lumpkin Ave. Or go to Rankin Elemantary a lot of 3rd,4th and 5th graders are very huge fans.

Victoria

Posted at 1:37 PM on February 21, 2013

Why would Alex do that to all of Taylor’s fans? Well anyways somebody needs to put Taylor’s REAL number or why can’t Taylor do it HIMSELF??? :O

Maggie Burns

Posted at 11:54 PM on January 26, 2013

Hey Taylor Launter
This Is Maggie Burns
Your Biggest Fan I Your
Cell Phone Number

kristen wedemire

Posted at 11:12 PM on January 23, 2013

Taylor lautner can you make a visit to I.S.218 on broadway and 207 st. I just want to see if you can give me an audition slip because im the perfect actor and if you need my number it is 3472793608 i hope you call soon if you read thi message

kristen wedemire

Posted at 11:06 PM on January 23, 2013

You suck alex meraz i acually called it and i was mute on the phone

jerzee

Posted at 4:27 PM on December 27, 2012

hi i know u father name dan lautner

donna hamilton

Posted at 1:43 PM on December 5, 2012

Hi jacob I mean taylor still in calforina u need a break dare u have made all the twilights movies as the sexy wolf that bella truned her back on what a air head lol,,, any way we will be happy if u came to vist your fans down here in texas corpus christi texas its on the map u will love it , its just like califorina but smaller lol,, u have a lot of fans down here I’m sure u are in your home town up state by know with the family but u could take one one trip before u give up… question by the way what are u gonna do know??? That all the twilights are over are u guys gonna make cartoons or just kick back? Any way hit me up okk jac hope u have a great life and ill always be a fan always bye

donna hamilton

Posted at 1:13 PM on November 30, 2012

I think taylor need to leave califorina and come to texas we wanna meet him to its only fare that he come vist corpus christi teaxas he has 1000000 of fans down here that wanna meet him take a break taylor and vist texas proimse you will love the fact that u have fans down here I’m one of them goin on 5 years know can we meet u to think about it okk if so give us a call or a vist rember corpus christi texas down south next to the golf of mexcio,, its nice okk bye your bigest fan with over 600000 pics on my phone donna bye

coraima

Posted at 12:26 PM on October 20, 2012

OMG!!! Taylor is soooo freaking SEXY!!! ~by coraima lautner:) <3

cool game 47

Posted at 7:27 PM on December 30, 2012

YOU ARE NOT A LAUTNER IF YOU WERER YOU COULD NOT MARRY HIM BECAUSE YOU CANT MARRY HIM IF YOU ARE a lautner SOO WHAT NOW

Rebecca Daugherty

Posted at 1:08 PM on September 8, 2012

Hey y’all. If Taylor wantd every fan to have his # he wuld telll u all. So stop pesturn him. But he is a really great friend.

donna hamilton

Posted at 8:38 AM on May 9, 2012

Taylor date us we love u were diein over here give us a chance to date u please hell I stay in corpus christi. Texas down south but we have beaches and malls and I stay on the south side of town, me and my sister law she has a house as big as yours, so do I but no stairs, she has stairs I don’t but that’s not the point lol we love u down here in corpus christ texas and all down here, in austin ,dallas texas every were come vist us please, give us a chance, come vist texas I promise u would love it and the women to, if your still single??? Rember like u said age is just a number, u got that from aaliyah and she was right it is come see us, soon kissesss

cool game 47

Posted at 7:29 PM on December 30, 2012

hey i have his email adress prove to me that you know it

donna hamilton

Posted at 8:32 AM on May 9, 2012

Like this one girl said we would love to have he’s number but we couldn’t get it if we wanted it, he wouldn’t give us a chance less are wight was 92 pounds or less , I mean ask any other movie star who’s a guy and as cute and single like taylor ,would they like a nice 159 pound puetiorcain with a nice size 34 a, chest and a size 5 jeans, with a nice round butt, to were its like steak covered in butter and a beautiful red tone, brown eye red hair women, I promise there be like were she’s at???? Lol all women are beautiful so why tease us we shouldn’t have to be 92 or 85 pounds to get he’s number we love taylor as much as the models so he should give us some love to, and for all u women who say hell yea hit me up,

donna marie hamilton

Posted at 8:23 AM on May 9, 2012

Hi I gotta say taylor should date other women out the box of models like girls that’s not to little but who has meat on there bones, there’s other women out there who would give there lelft arm to date him, like beautiful puetiorcain women all on face book who has 100000 of pics of him. Like me I’m a big fan but can’t get no play, and all the black girls and mixed girls out there yeah were not models but were fans who love him also, so this is for us all we beautiful women in texas, we wanna date ya and talk to u, try goin out the box for ounce, it can be fun lots of fun kissess to taylor and power to us 100% puetiorcains, we love u taylor

Roxanna

Posted at 9:03 AM on May 5, 2012

Well that totaly dissapointed me all I wanted to do was have his phone number. I mean who would not want his number. Lol

donna hamilton

Posted at 8:43 AM on May 9, 2012

Girl friend we might as give it up, were not gonna get he’s number or a chance are weight is not 92 pounds were not a bag of bones so were not gonna get a chance, to get a date with taylor less we roll over and play dead lol if u ever get he’s real number hit me up but try it first to see if it works I’m donna by the way , we gotta get a date with him some how, wish u luck ma, were gonna need it,

Tiffany

Posted at 10:27 AM on April 14, 2012

Taylor lautner is so hot I wish I could meet him but I live in Sun City he is very hot I mean really hot

cool game 47

Posted at 7:31 PM on December 30, 2012

ya right he hates you guys but he loves me

yara

Posted at 2:15 PM on April 4, 2012

Ohh taylor i will kill my self if i can’t call you please i want his number i’m serious pleaaaase

derenea

Posted at 5:21 PM on March 23, 2012

im in love with taylor lautner if any1 finds his real phone number i need it badlyy

Kaya And Trista

Posted at 9:57 PM on March 9, 2012

Hey this is your biggest fan! You are so cute I could kiss you all day!

cool game 47

Posted at 7:32 PM on December 30, 2012

he is mine\

Prettyeyez

Posted at 9:22 PM on December 11, 2011

I think people take this crap to serious… Its sad to see how many people worship these actors like gods. They are just people i wouldnt be crazy excited to run into any of them. Not saying i wouldnt like to meet them they did make pretty good movies however they arent special.

Trinity

Posted at 12:23 PM on February 5, 2013

So true because I called and it went to a doctors office. THANKS ALEX! >:(

---

Posted at 5:24 AM on February 3, 2011

Taylor Lautner is popular as Michael Jordan and Bill Gates!

Michael Jordan nor Bill Gates won’t give their phone number to the world

rayven

Posted at 1:33 PM on December 30, 2011

Norther will Taylor

Haha

Posted at 10:47 PM on February 1, 2011

Haha and I thought I couldn’t like him anymore.

hate that guy

Posted at 10:32 PM on February 1, 2011

Alex Meraz is the biggest douchebag in Hollywood. Yes that includes Lindsey Lohan.