Are Robert Pattinson & Taylor Lautner Fighting Over Kristen Stewart On The 'Breaking Dawn' Set?

Tue, February 1, 2011 4:14pm EDT by 19 Comments

New pics of Rob sporting a wedding ring means that filming of the ‘Breaking Dawn’ wedding may be underway — and Rob and Taylor are going at it!

Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner appear to be good buds most of the time, but not right now! The two are likely going at it on the set of Breaking Dawn and it is all because of the woman in both their livesKristen Stewart!

The wedding of Bella (Kristen) and Edward (Rob) in Breaking Dawn is a high point in both their lives, but the exact opposite for Bella’s best pal, the much in love Jacob (Taylor). Things turn bad quick when Jacob gets the worst news possible — that Bella will be turning into a vampire!

Jacob’s response is rage, to the point where he squeezes Bella so tight he starts to hurt her, forcing Edward to swoop in and save her. Jacob, uncontrollably angry, then avows to KILL Edward should he change Bella. Luckily, the other werewolves present prevent the fight, which would have ruined Bella’s big day.

As Jacob sulks away, Bella and Edward are left to enjoy their evening before their big honeymoon — and Bella’s switch from human to vampire!

So HollywoodLifers, do you think Jacob was right to be so angry?

caitlyn jade nagan

Posted at 5:05 AM on December 16, 2011

Omg I can’t believe it! Their fighing in real life.I hope edward(rob)wins .GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

Posted at 3:35 AM on March 20, 2011

yeah so im soooooooooo team edward nobody likes that mutt jacob he can go die in a hole i mean at the end of breaking dawn i kinda like him but only cause he actually talks to bella and is more her friend then trying to look out for renesemee!!!!!!!!!!!!

ILOVCHRISBROWN

Posted at 8:49 PM on February 21, 2011

TEAM EDWARD
Bellaz has made it clear hekza tymez that she wants edward and jacob need to get over kuz she don won hym and jacob should b grateful that EDWARD LET HIM come to they weddin then he juz had to ruin it bi hertin hur. and to make it even worse he go imprint on tha baby datz nazteee

Vanessa

Posted at 1:22 PM on March 13, 2011

You are an idiot; go back to school and stay there.

jaden

Posted at 6:13 PM on February 21, 2011

i’m on jacob team but hell idk why did he have to inprint on her freaking baby……………. he’s sick……i mean sick!

jaden

Posted at 6:07 PM on February 21, 2011

bella should pick her own life not have jacob(mutt) make it for her, but she needs to make the RIGHT chose. edward to me should take a hike because jacob is on the move, but omg why the hell whould he inprint on her BABY! he’s just a big ol mutt!

Eagleyez

Posted at 6:48 AM on February 16, 2011

this article is just a joke they are misleading people

blue bird

Posted at 8:47 PM on February 3, 2011

Twilight is a vampire movie not for mutts or mongrel like Jacob! Jacob is reality, but Bella wants fantasy put in reality which is Edward her beloved vampire groom! Bella already chose Edward in New Moon. Remember Jacob saying “No Edward! I wont let you bite and convert Bella into vampire!” but Bella is firm and quick, saying “It’s not up to you Jacob! It is my choice to become a vampire and don’t make me choose because it’s going to be Edward, it’s always been him!” Is that clear enough guys? We do not want to violate human rights here. Okay!?

jaden

Posted at 6:09 PM on February 21, 2011

i don’t really knowthat but in eclipse they KISSED! but they didn’t get together…………………

Rin

Posted at 2:53 PM on February 2, 2011

Do you think it was right to publish such a stupid article?

blue bird

Posted at 8:53 PM on February 3, 2011

hey Rin! if you don’t feel like reading this article, feel free to post comments on other sites! I don’t see any reason why Bonnie Fuller would explain why! Hhmp!

Tellar Calcagno

Posted at 10:22 AM on February 2, 2011

My biggest dream is to marry Robert Pattinson because I am so in love with him. Unlike a lot of men, he knows how to handle a strong woman. So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two and maybe Rob would like three. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. It’s less an intellectual decision than a physical calling. My body feels like it’s asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies. So I hope after we meet, we’ll try for a baby as soon as possible. Although we wouldn’t be married yet, I’m not concerned. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! Can you imagine our babies? Gorgeous!

jaden

Posted at 6:10 PM on February 21, 2011

yicks girl you got it bad!……….

joel

Posted at 1:23 PM on March 13, 2011

You scare me, you should probably see a therapist… for therapy, not baby making.

Bells

Posted at 7:14 PM on February 1, 2011

You guy’s don’t even have the story right. Jacob already knows that Bella is going to become a vampire. He get’s angry at the wedding when Bella tells him that she is going to sleep with Edward while she is still human. (On their honeymoon.) This sends him over the edge and he is dragged out of the wedding.

Gina

Posted at 6:32 PM on February 1, 2011

The title of this article is misleading but I do believe that Taylor has been fighting for Kristen’s affection since filming New Moon. I am Team Jacob/Taylor but I totally wish them all the happiness in the world. The Twilight Trio has made many Twilight fans very happy by doing such a great job playing our favorite characters. I hope the evil in Hollywood stays FAR AWAY from our lovely Taylor. I will support Taylor by seeing any movie he stars in as long as he stays grounded.

Shayne

Posted at 5:12 PM on February 1, 2011

why is this news?

be

Posted at 11:52 AM on February 2, 2011

ya u r right.

Michelle

Posted at 4:27 PM on February 1, 2011

Ah more misleading headlines to get hits! Putting Edward and Jacob would’ve been more honest.