'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood Calls Cops After Gary Shirley's Girlfriend Allegedly Harasses Her! Exclusive!

Mon, January 31, 2011 1:45pm EDT by 7 Comments
SplashNews.com

Both parties allege cruel insults were traded over the phone!

Amber Portwood called p0lice on Jan. 26 to put a stop to threatening phone calls from ex-boyfriend Gary Shirley‘s new squeeze!

HollywoodLife.com learned exclusively that the Teen Mom star, 20, alleges two girls, Gary’s girlfriend Ashley Williamson and her friend Alexus Davis, called her number numerous times and harassed her. The phone the girls were calling from was apparently out of local police jurisdiction, and police advised both parties to stop calling each other and have further complaints directed to the county sheriff.

Ashley also spoke exclusively with HollywoodLife.com about her side of the story, saying “She was the one harassing and threatening me! She called me fat and said I was a p—y because when she got in my face I didn’t do anything.”

It sounds like this catfight is just heating up!

– William Earl, reporting by Jessica Finn

Erik Young

Posted at 9:40 AM on May 26, 2011

Strange thing is there is now a photo of a completely differnt girl calling herself Ashley Williamson….

Erik Young

Posted at 9:39 AM on May 26, 2011

Interesting that claim about Ashley Williamson slashing Portwoods tyres.. these creatures stuck a screw driver through the side wall of my Bentley Continental, did US45,000 of damage vandalising my Ferrari, vandalised my Range Rover, then stuck a screw driver through my builder’s sports car rear tyre he drove off not realising and his rear tyre came off the rim and did US$4000 to his car, I view it as an attempt on his life for helping Erik Young. Next his niece of 14 years old received an sms message that she was going to have her throat slashed… but I do not think it was Ashley Williamson I think it was Mr Shirly’s friends of son of Mark Williams a Guildford solicitor (who is a good man)… Mark Williams views the Craig-Wood family with great alarm.. he absolutely freaked out when I mentioned their name.. I agree with him
Ashley Williamson formerly known as Netnapa Taenjamras under a Thai alias is the wife of Erik J C Young.
Her mother Miram is the mother-in-law from hell who helped the church of scientology commit a terrible hate campaign against the writer falsely labelling him a pedophile.
Mark Williams a Guildford Surrey solicitor knows the horrofic ordeal that Erik Young has endured including attempts upon his life with a professional hitman who tried to shoot him dead with a high velocity rifle in Bangkok three years ago.
Miraim former wife of The Sultan of Brunei had a fixation on Erik Young when she was 19 years of age. I hate her guts it is her daughter who I married when she was 20 years old not her…
PS Mr Berisford aka Ken Winn-Pope aka Earl aka Stuart 5ft 10″ tall slim build 51 years old taps his finders swings his leg when crossed defrauded my mother’s best friend out of all her money, it killed my mother’s best friend Elsa Breda she is dead and gone.. he is a friend of Miriam.. probably her drugs supplier… he was a suspect in the murder of Rachel Nicole on Wimbledon Common

hahaha

Posted at 10:51 PM on February 7, 2011

It’s killing you isn’t it Ashley? You have so many enemies and some of them are so close to you and you don’t even know it. You know the saying….keep your friends close but your enemies closer? Better check out your “true” friends. By the way, you’re still a WHORE!! And you look pregnant also by the way. or maybe you’re just fat.

Ashley

Posted at 9:55 AM on February 15, 2011

Actually not really, you are the one constantly checking up on the sites and reading the stories LOL!! For your info sweetie all I have to do is call up the reporter if I really wanted to know who you are (IP addresses are not anonymous) I could care less honestly what you or anyone thinks about me so thanks for the support babe =)

Say your name

Posted at 11:23 AM on February 7, 2011

did you ever think that they aka the media can access information via Facebook? Exactly,they can put out whatever pix they want to, obviously you know this girl if you know when her pix are dated so why go undercover? hmmmmmm

hahaha

Posted at 11:47 PM on February 2, 2011

wow ash that pic is from like 6 years ago. pretty sure you mustve submitted that bc the media always wants recent photos and thats def from your hooters days and not today….bahahaha
fame……WHORE

Georgia

Posted at 10:41 PM on January 31, 2011

Ashley wants attention. She just wants some fame.