Taylor Armstrong's Husband Says The Show Saved Their Marriage! The Real Husbands Of Beverly Hills Speak Out!

Fri, January 28, 2011 7:44pm EDT by 86 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

The housewives ran the show in Beverly Hills, but now their hubbies are speaking out on what they thought about seeing their lives splashed all over TV!

The ladies of Beverly Hills proved to be a group of drama-loving women who are great at spending money, throwing extravagant parties, and starting some serious cat fights. The housewives were definitely the stars of the show, but now the men who love them are stepping out and dishing all the details about their marriages. After the bitter public split between Kelsey and Camille Grammer played out, some people were starting to think there was a Real Housewives curse! Shows in the past have proved that cameras can be the kiss of death for couples, but some Beverly Hills husbands argue that the show actually strengthened their relationship.

Everyone watched as sweetheart Taylor Armstrong pulled away from ice-king husband Russell Armstrong, but he says, despite not liking the way he was portrayed, the show did make him notice there were problems in his marriage.

“The one thing the show has done, it’s made us refocus our marriage,” Russell told The Daily Beast recently. “And it’s been wonderful.”

Bravo’s executive producer Shari Levine, argues that cameras aren’t the catalysts in reality TV divorces, instead they are more like therapists who point out the problems in relationships that were being overlooked.

“It’s easy to point to the cameras as being a cause for anything. It’s easy to point to editing as a cause of anything. I don’t think they cause it. I think they catch it,” Levine said.

Other couples were so confident in the strength of their relationship, that they had no problems letting cameras air their private life to the public. Kyle Richard’s husband, Mauricio Umansky, said they are actually as happy together as they seem on the show.

“One of the reasons Kyle and I decided to do the show was, we felt we didn’t have any skeletons in the closet. We thought it would be interesting for people to see our good marriage, to be quite honest,” Mauricio said. He also said that despite Kyle’s fight with Camille that could possibly affect his business with Kelsey Grammer, he supports his wife 100% and one client isn’t worth the happiness of their marriage.

With the increasing amount of divorces in Tinsletown, it’s nice to know that some people are still fighting to maintain the sanctity of their marriages. What do YOU think:  do cameras ruin or remedy marriages?

Nicole Fukuoka

[New] 32 Red Poker $1

Posted at 2:23 PM on July 22, 2014

This site was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me.
Kudos!

Stuart Fishing Charter Boats

Posted at 4:39 PM on July 20, 2014

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in truth used to be a
amusement account it. Look complicated to more brought agreeable from you!
However, how could we be in contact?

Geburtstagswünsche

Posted at 8:55 PM on July 19, 2014

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show up.
Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

genital herpes cure research 2012

Posted at 10:57 PM on July 12, 2014

Heya i’m for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It really useful
& it helped me out much. I am hoping to present one thing back and aid others such as you helped me.

online music marketing programs

Posted at 2:24 AM on July 3, 2014

Hi there, its pleasant paragraph about media print, we all be aware of media is a
wonderful source of information.

egyptain papyrus cards

Posted at 5:56 PM on July 2, 2014

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting
to know your situation; we have created some nice procedures and we are looking to swap strategies with other folks, be
sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Hatteras Charter Fishing

Posted at 9:15 AM on July 2, 2014

Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so
I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say,
I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring
blog writer but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for beginner blog writers?
I’d certainly appreciate it.

craigslist scraper

Posted at 5:09 PM on July 1, 2014

If so you are not going to achieve the results
you are looking for. New ads read; Boston Terrier
6 week old puppies for adoption call for re-homing fee.
Plan B should be just as strong as plan A because it is merely another avenue or another
revenue stream.

room32east.modwedding.com

Posted at 9:07 PM on June 24, 2014

I visited various web sites but the audio feature for
audio songs present at this website is actually superb.

Christian

Posted at 12:16 AM on June 23, 2014

I will immediately seize your rss feed as I can’t to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.

Do you’ve any? Please permit me recognise so that I may just subscribe.
Thanks.