Taylor Armstrong's Husband Says The Show Saved Their Marriage! The Real Husbands Of Beverly Hills Speak Out!

Fri, January 28, 2011 7:44pm EST by 158 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

The housewives ran the show in Beverly Hills, but now their hubbies are speaking out on what they thought about seeing their lives splashed all over TV!

The ladies of Beverly Hills proved to be a group of drama-loving women who are great at spending money, throwing extravagant parties, and starting some serious cat fights. The housewives were definitely the stars of the show, but now the men who love them are stepping out and dishing all the details about their marriages. After the bitter public split between Kelsey and Camille Grammer played out, some people were starting to think there was a Real Housewives curse! Shows in the past have proved that cameras can be the kiss of death for couples, but some Beverly Hills husbands argue that the show actually strengthened their relationship.

Everyone watched as sweetheart Taylor Armstrong pulled away from ice-king husband Russell Armstrong, but he says, despite not liking the way he was portrayed, the show did make him notice there were problems in his marriage.

“The one thing the show has done, it’s made us refocus our marriage,” Russell told The Daily Beast recently. “And it’s been wonderful.”

Bravo’s executive producer Shari Levine, argues that cameras aren’t the catalysts in reality TV divorces, instead they are more like therapists who point out the problems in relationships that were being overlooked.

“It’s easy to point to the cameras as being a cause for anything. It’s easy to point to editing as a cause of anything. I don’t think they cause it. I think they catch it,” Levine said.

Other couples were so confident in the strength of their relationship, that they had no problems letting cameras air their private life to the public. Kyle Richard’s husband, Mauricio Umansky, said they are actually as happy together as they seem on the show.

“One of the reasons Kyle and I decided to do the show was, we felt we didn’t have any skeletons in the closet. We thought it would be interesting for people to see our good marriage, to be quite honest,” Mauricio said. He also said that despite Kyle’s fight with Camille that could possibly affect his business with Kelsey Grammer, he supports his wife 100% and one client isn’t worth the happiness of their marriage.

With the increasing amount of divorces in Tinsletown, it’s nice to know that some people are still fighting to maintain the sanctity of their marriages. What do YOU think:  do cameras ruin or remedy marriages?

Nicole Fukuoka

Best soundbar 2015

Posted at 5:36 AM on February 1, 2015

That is really attention-grabbing, You are an excessively skilled blogger.
I have joined your rss feed and sit up for in search of extra of your great post.
Additionally, I have shared your site in my social
networks

beste elektrische zahnburste 2015

Posted at 11:58 AM on January 31, 2015

I every time spent my half an hour to read this webpage’s posts everyday along with a cup of coffee.

plancha de pelo rowenta

Posted at 1:48 PM on January 30, 2015

I’m curious to find out what blog system you are using?
I’m experiencing some small security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more safeguarded.

Do you have any solutions?

fotocamere mirrorless

Posted at 8:11 AM on January 30, 2015

You really make it appear so easy along with your
presentation however I find this topic to be really something which I believe I’d never understand.
It kind of feels too complicated and very huge for me.
I’m taking a look ahead to your subsequent post, I’ll attempt to get the hang
of it!

bester staubsauger

Posted at 5:06 AM on January 29, 2015

Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant idea, post is pleasant, thats
why i have read it completely

miglior seggiolino auto

Posted at 5:28 AM on January 26, 2015

I think that what you posted was actually very reasonable.
But, what about this? suppose you composed a
catchier post title? I ain’t saying your content isn’t solid, however what if you added something that makes people want more?
I mean Taylor Armstrong’s Husband Says The Show Saved Their Marriage!
The Real Husbands Of Beverly Hills Speak Out! – Hollywood Life is a little plain. You might glance at Yahoo’s home page and note how they create news titles to grab viewers interested.
You might add a video or a related picture or two to get people interested about everything’ve got to say.
Just my opinion, it might make your posts a little bit more interesting.

What are the best point and shoot cameras

Posted at 11:04 AM on January 20, 2015

Can you tell us more about this? I’d want to find out some additional
information.