Taylor Armstrong's Husband Says The Show Saved Their Marriage! The Real Husbands Of Beverly Hills Speak Out!

Fri, January 28, 2011 7:44pm EDT by 111 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

The housewives ran the show in Beverly Hills, but now their hubbies are speaking out on what they thought about seeing their lives splashed all over TV!

The ladies of Beverly Hills proved to be a group of drama-loving women who are great at spending money, throwing extravagant parties, and starting some serious cat fights. The housewives were definitely the stars of the show, but now the men who love them are stepping out and dishing all the details about their marriages. After the bitter public split between Kelsey and Camille Grammer played out, some people were starting to think there was a Real Housewives curse! Shows in the past have proved that cameras can be the kiss of death for couples, but some Beverly Hills husbands argue that the show actually strengthened their relationship.

Everyone watched as sweetheart Taylor Armstrong pulled away from ice-king husband Russell Armstrong, but he says, despite not liking the way he was portrayed, the show did make him notice there were problems in his marriage.

“The one thing the show has done, it’s made us refocus our marriage,” Russell told The Daily Beast recently. “And it’s been wonderful.”

Bravo’s executive producer Shari Levine, argues that cameras aren’t the catalysts in reality TV divorces, instead they are more like therapists who point out the problems in relationships that were being overlooked.

“It’s easy to point to the cameras as being a cause for anything. It’s easy to point to editing as a cause of anything. I don’t think they cause it. I think they catch it,” Levine said.

Other couples were so confident in the strength of their relationship, that they had no problems letting cameras air their private life to the public. Kyle Richard’s husband, Mauricio Umansky, said they are actually as happy together as they seem on the show.

“One of the reasons Kyle and I decided to do the show was, we felt we didn’t have any skeletons in the closet. We thought it would be interesting for people to see our good marriage, to be quite honest,” Mauricio said. He also said that despite Kyle’s fight with Camille that could possibly affect his business with Kelsey Grammer, he supports his wife 100% and one client isn’t worth the happiness of their marriage.

With the increasing amount of divorces in Tinsletown, it’s nice to know that some people are still fighting to maintain the sanctity of their marriages. What do YOU think:  do cameras ruin or remedy marriages?

Nicole Fukuoka

brazil map

Posted at 8:56 AM on September 20, 2014

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the structure
of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?

awaiting disposition

Posted at 8:45 AM on September 20, 2014

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Many thanks

second trimester abortion

Posted at 1:39 PM on September 11, 2014

Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to
my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell
to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic
but I had to tell someone!

Laurie

Posted at 11:39 PM on September 8, 2014

Good post however I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?

I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more.
Thanks!

tour de carte

Posted at 7:33 PM on September 6, 2014

Excellent post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?

I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more.

Many thanks!

separate egg yolk

Posted at 9:56 PM on September 5, 2014

Superb, what a blog it is! This webpage presents
valuable data to us, keep it up.

Posted at 9:05 AM on September 4, 2014

Ƴes! Finally something about dentiste gagnnon thetford
mines.

best dslr camera for beginners

Posted at 4:13 PM on August 30, 2014

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter
and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell
to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab
inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to
tell someone!

Trista

Posted at 11:34 AM on August 30, 2014

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this post is awesome,
nice written and come with approximately all
important infos. I’d like to see extra posts like this .

highest rated probiotics

Posted at 2:15 PM on August 29, 2014

My brother recommended I might like this web site.
He was entirely right. This post actually made
my day. You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this info!
Thanks!