Kim Kardashian Would Dump Kris Humphries For A Date With Leonardo DiCaprio!

Fri, January 28, 2011 4:54pm EST by 6 Comments
Getty Image (2)

Getty Image (2)

Kim may be dating NBA star Kris Humphries, but she has a major crush on Leo!

Kim Kardashian just revealed a mega-secret! The 30-year-old Armenian beauty appeared on CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight with her sister Kourtney Kardashian on Jan. 27, and when asked who her Hollywood crush was, she totally gushed about Leonardo DiCaprio!“Leo’s pretty cute,” Kim says. “I think I’d be lying if I said ‘no’ [to a date]. You know, like, yeah, I’m going to reject him.”

But what about Kim’s current beau, New Jersey Nets star Kris Humphries? We hope he wasn’t watching the interview!

Kim went on to ask, “Isn’t [Leo] married or engaged or something? Or has a serious girlfriend?”

Yes Kim, Leo has been dating supermodel Bar Refaeli for five years! But since Leo hasn’t put a ring on it, you still have a chance!

— Chloe Melas

Olivia

Posted at 8:06 PM on December 23, 2011

Two words.
Three syllables.
….
KATE WINSLET

truda

Posted at 4:03 PM on October 19, 2011

sorry Kim he does not like big booty hairy looking brunettes.

Baylee

Posted at 5:53 PM on March 16, 2011

I love Kim Kardashian and Leonardo DiCaprio but I think they shouldn’t date. In my opinion I think Leo should break up with Bar Reafelli and go out with Kate Winslet. I think Leo and Kate r like an original Robsten. Leo and Kate should totally date! And get married too.

molly

Posted at 10:27 PM on January 31, 2011

Leo would not touch Kim Kardashian. Kim has a love of young black athletes. Kris Humphries is half black and he is an athlete. Kim’s life is complete.

MAX

Posted at 8:48 PM on January 28, 2011

Here`s the deal he is just not into you Kim.If Leo had any interest it would have already happened. It`s not going to.Get over it.

Kris Humphries

Posted at 5:42 PM on January 28, 2011

I am Kris Humphries and I’d like to point out that I’m not an NBA “star”. I’m a bench role player…on one of the worst teams in the NBA. Get your facts straight!