Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Romantic Bike Rides During 'Breaking Dawn' Downtime! Exclusive!

Thu, January 27, 2011 2:24pm EDT by 20 Comments
Splashnews.com

Splashnews.com

Exclusive from Baton Rouge: The couple that pedals together, stays together!

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart can’t bear to be away from one another … for even a minute! The Twilight twosome are in Baton Rouge, La., filming Breaking Dawn, but they are making sure to squeeze in some much needed QT. A very reliable source tells HollywoodLife.com that Rob and Kristen ride their bikes around Raleigh Studios’ empty parking lots in between takes!

“I see Rob and Kristen riding around the parking lot almost daily,” our source reveals. “Recently I spotted Rob riding out of the main studio gates on his bike and the next thing I knew, he was in front of my car at a stop sign, and Kristen was behind me. He was wearing a long black shirt unbuttoned with another shirt underneath, it was flapping in the wind as he was riding.”

We told you that Rob dropped $1,000 on a 2010 Felt Breed Cyclo-X bike in October, and he’s been spotted riding all over town!

— Chloe Melas

Check out more Robert Pattinson stories!

Meet The Guy Who Was Almost Edward Cullen — Is He Hotter Than R-Patz?
Paul Giamatti Confirms He Will Be ‘Stalking’ Robert Pattinson in ‘Cosmopolitan’
Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are Most Wanted — In The Art World That Is!

shoes

Posted at 4:27 PM on June 11, 2012

of course like your web site but you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell the reality nevertheless I’ll definitely come back again.

Jan

Posted at 7:01 PM on February 24, 2011

I heard on more that one occasion that Rob and Kristen road bikes quite often. Just one question, did Rob buy Kristen a bike also or did Kristen buy herself one? I think it is awesome that they do little things together. Such a great group of people, those twilight kids…Taylor just doesn’t fit in my estimation…The rest all seem to mesh together…oh well, who am I, certainly not a critic…I love the fact that Kristen and Rob keep their private life exactly that PRIVATE…It drives the media crazzzzzzzzy….

Mia

Posted at 5:33 PM on February 1, 2011

All of these jealous and sick girls who can’t stand the thought of Rob and Kristen being in love and making love. It seems that he is very satisfied with Kristen so girls suck it up! bawabawahahahahahahaha

blue bird

Posted at 7:17 PM on January 29, 2011

Maybe it’s not romantic for ordinary people like us. But for superstar celebrities like Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, it’s so cute, heart warming and oh so romantic!!! Bonnie said the couple was seen having “bike rides during Breaking Dawn downtime”. Well, that only means the couple still find time to be like their ordinary selves , bonding together in between takes despite the hectic shooting schedule. They don’t need candle light dinner or any kind of expensive dates in order to snatch precious time together! That makes the issue so romantic! I really don’t know how this young couple survive intrigues in the showbiz world. But the way I see it they are going very very strong! Tabloids said Rob is dating other celebrities right and left, that Rob is gay, that Kristen Stewart is a slut, a lesbian and she cheats on Rob!!! But they spent the New Year together twice already, Kristen already spent holiday with Rob and his parents in London. It’s really very intriguing how they manage to be so strong down to earth romantic couple! I like them! They are even more adorable and romantic off screen!

Michelle

Posted at 6:50 PM on January 28, 2011

I love how down to earth they are. So cute!

beth

Posted at 3:21 PM on January 28, 2011

How is riding bikes on a set “romantic”?

Dawn

Posted at 6:52 AM on January 28, 2011

I think Rob and Kristen Make a very Intriguing couple And you have to see the connection that they have made with each other I truely believe no matter what your status in life is TRUE LOVE can prevail through anything GOOD LUCK TO THEM BOTH GOD BLESS… (lucky Kristen)

blehh

Posted at 6:52 AM on January 28, 2011

Ha..ha..ha…Rob’s Angel? He’s human…IDIOT!!!

SG

Posted at 4:50 AM on January 28, 2011

Fantastic !!!!!!!! NO,words for Rob & Kris they r made for each other ………..

SG

Posted at 4:48 AM on January 28, 2011

Fantastic !!!!!!!! NO,words for Rob & Kris they r made for each other ………… love u ……..

Keeley Sanders

Posted at 8:59 PM on January 27, 2011

That’s better than going out to a wild out of control party, getting drunk, being stupid, and getting into trouble.
Seems very sweet, and fun… bike riding. Even around an empty parking lot.

Hahh

Posted at 8:24 PM on January 27, 2011

Brother and Sis do not act like that. That would be illegal. The only man she is like that is Rob, they makeout offscreen.

Angel

Posted at 3:17 PM on January 27, 2011

i’m sorry for this story to have any credit (for me) the person said they were in the car rob in front and Ks in back and in this day age almost EVERY phone has a cam

so this person couldn’t quickly snap a pic ? RIGHTTTTTTTTT

as for the other post about Rob having a boys night out and (Ks ) is ok with it

F**K that he’s a grown man he can do whatever the he** he wants with or without her (blessing?) even tho I believe them NOT 2 B together (more like older brother & little sis)(or drinking buddies)

Rob’s Angel

gale

Posted at 3:42 PM on January 27, 2011

LMAO… Really? I mean really? just… hahahah. If people think that is how brother and sisters act these people had dysfunctional and incestuous families….

Angel

Posted at 3:51 PM on January 27, 2011

Spoken like a TRUE BLINDED ROBSTEN !

Rob’s Angel

Gale

Posted at 4:47 PM on January 27, 2011

bawhaha …….you are just haha.

wat

Posted at 5:33 PM on January 27, 2011

~Rob’s angel~ hahahahahahhahahahaha I just… I can’t stop laughing bwahahahahaha

Angel

Posted at 6:47 PM on January 27, 2011

its my real name and cause he needs one

Rob’s Angel

lmao

Posted at 5:00 PM on January 28, 2011

it sounds like you need one too! lol

Michelle

Posted at 6:51 PM on January 28, 2011

Maybe she was respecting their privacy.