'Real Housewives' Kim & Kyle Richards Still On Bad Terms After Season Finale Fight: 'Things Aren't OK!'

Thu, January 27, 2011 3:28pm EDT by 7 Comments

Courtesy of Bravo

Kim & Kyle are still upset about their EXPLOSIVE battle! Do you think they’ll ever forgive each other?

Fans can agree the dramatic blowout between sisters Kim and Kyle Richards (in which Kyle accused Kim of being an alcoholic) during the season finale of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills was one of the worst fights ever seen in the Housewives franchise. And now, months after the incident was filmed, the sisters say things are still pretty bad between them. “It’s the biggest conflict and drama I think we’ve ever had,” Kim tells Life & Style. “I don’t like conflict.”

“None of us wanted all this drama,” Kyle adds. “I knew I was taking a risk by doing the show with Kim — because we do clash and because I’m the type of person who says what I feel.”

The sisters aren’t the only ones concerned about the state of their relationship. “Things aren’t 100 percent okay between them,” a production insider says. “People don’t know what the family has been through.”

But at least one of them claims she will do another season if the opportunity comes up. “I would do another season with Kim,” Kyle admits. “I just don’t want it to consume me like that again.”

BFFs — what do you think Kim and Kyle need to do in order to put the past behind them? Share your advice below!

— Lindsey DiMattina

josephineirene

Posted at 9:24 AM on January 28, 2011

Kyle Richards saying Kim has a drinking problem does not make it so.

Kyle Richards does have an anger problem, ask Camille and Kim.

People may not know what the family has been through, however, enough was shown on RHOBH for opinions to be made. They are obviously the product of a very dysfunctional family. Each clawing for their own sense of place. Nothing excuses behavior like Kyle has shown. She is sick.

MiMiof2

Posted at 11:57 PM on February 9, 2011

I couldn’t agree more! To me, it is so obvious that Kyle is the one who needs ‘help’! (I have a sister just exactly like Kyle),she always has an ‘excuse’for everything she does and for everything she says and has to be ‘in’ on everything going on, with no limit to butting in where she’s not really wanted! It is my opinion, Kyle has a severe anger problem. She has shown her true colors on this show (RHBH) and definitely needs some in-depth counseling and therapy. She has bullied Kim and Camille non-stop and still yet, Lisa & Taylor defend her….there’s something wrong with this picture!

My sister bullied me from the time she began talking (over 30 years) until two years ago – I finally said “I’m done”! I haven’t spoken to her since, and for the first time in my life, I feel free! I personally feel Kim should do the same. Regardless if Kim is an alcoholic or not, there’s NO EXCUSE for Kyle mis-treating her sister this way! Kyle, you should take a long, hard good look at yourself – seek professional help before it’s too late!

MiMiof2

Posted at 1:15 AM on February 10, 2011

As for Kyle and that angry outburst – that was not the first time! I actually ‘fear’ for Kim and her well-being. This is obvious to me that KYLE has been abusing Kim verbally and possibly physically for many, many years! Kim told Kyle, “I don’t want you close to me Kyle” and Kyle so crudely stated, “you’re demented and so sick Kim”. When Kyle ‘flew’ toward Kim, she cowered down behind poor Adrienne (who IMO, is one wonderful, intelligent woman), and Kyle would have struck her sister if she hadn’t been there. I saw true fear in Kim’s eyes, and my heart broke for her. However, Kim is the ONLY ONE who can put a stop to this abuse!

gavinsamu

Posted at 4:39 AM on January 28, 2011

This is terrible! We need more people’s Help solving the crimes by studying criminal justice search the web for “United Forensic College”

gbtw

Posted at 4:45 PM on January 27, 2011

kim needs to stop drinking. period. barring that, kyle needs therapy to learn to accept the things she cannot change.

Beth

Posted at 4:49 PM on January 27, 2011

Sound advice.

MiMiof2

Posted at 12:41 AM on February 10, 2011

You could say that they ALL need to stop drinking! I think in almost every episode, they’ve all have a glass of wine or another alcoholic beverage in their hands. (I think Lisa is the only one who seems to have it together).

Kyle is showing her true colors – she’s spiteful, jealous and IMO simply a BULLY! (Yes, Kyle – you are a BULLY!) Shame on you for treating your sister the way you do.

I witnessed Kyle (w/her nose in the air) puttting down Kim to the point of wanting to slap her)!

KYLE, get help – you are the one who really needs it! (You too, TAYLOR).