Selma Blair, Where Did Your Baby Bump Go?

Tue, January 25, 2011 1:05pm EDT by 5 Comments

It sure looks like Selma Blair’s baby bump has shrunk! Sure black is a slimming color, but this is astonishing!

Selma Blair was spotted out in Los Angeles yesterday (Jan. 24) and we couldn’t help but notice that her baby belly looked to be smaller than the one she showed off while out for breakfast last week on Jan. 16. Either she ate too many pancakes the morning she wore the white dress or her bump has shrunk! HollyMoms, did your baby bump ever fluctuate in size?

Selma “couldn’t be happier,” with the pregnancy

The baby on the way is the first child for Selma, 38, and her designer boyfriend Jason Bleick, who have been dating for a year. We can’t wait to see what her bump looks like next week!

–Leigh Blickley

Get more HollyBaby news and gossip! Friend
us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our Newsletter!

KasieD

Posted at 11:54 PM on March 10, 2011

Actually, I am 16 weeks and mine does fluctuate. Depending how far along you are, your bump may look different day to day due to gastrointestinal bloating, the time of day (sounds odd but my bump is much smaller when I first wake up than a few hours later), swelling after meals, water retention, and clothing (which wouldn’t be the actual bump size but how well it is held in). When I wear my maternity jeans, my bump is a lot smaller than if I wear a dress and let it all hang out. *Note: this is my first pregnancy but I have had previous abdominal surgery so my body is reacting like this is a second or third pregnancy in regards to how I am carrying my baby.

jenna

Posted at 1:09 PM on January 27, 2011

oops typo — 16 weeks pregnant

jenna

Posted at 1:09 PM on January 27, 2011

I am 26 weeks pregnant with my second and I feel like this happens to me all the time… one day I feel like I look huge, the next not so much. I think it’s the clothes I wear.

Katie

Posted at 9:04 PM on January 26, 2011

I agree w/Rosa. Fluctuating baby bump? When has that ever happened?

Rosa

Posted at 3:40 PM on January 25, 2011

What a stupid comment! “HollyMoms, did your baby bump ever fluctuate in size?” How damn stupid!
No baby would ever do that!
Let’s just hope she didn’t have a miscarriage or something like that!