Levi Johnston Has Only Seen Son, Tripp, Three Times Since 'DWTS' Ended In November

Tue, January 25, 2011 9:52am EST by 7 Comments

Bristol Palin says he’s only spent about 12 hours with their son in the past few months! Shame on you, Levi!

Poor Tripp Johnston! Although his mom Bristol Palin is 100 percent devoted to the 2-year-old, it sounds like his father Levi Johnston, 20, is the exact opposite. “Since Dancing With the Stars he’s seen him at most three times,” Bristol says on the Bob & Mark radio show. And when Levi does have the boy, it’s not like he devotes an entire day to bonding with him — Bristol says he only takes him for about four hours. Levi, get your act together! This is your son, not some part-time friend. You need to step it up and be a father.

Bristol changing Tripp’s last name from Johnston to Palin?

“It’s unfortunate for Tripp,” explains Bristol, 20, who admits to asking Levi to sign over his parental rights, but he has refused the offer. “Have I asked him to change Tripp’s last name? Yeah of course,” Bristol says.“I’ve asked him to do that many times…just sign over your (parental) rights. He just doesn’t want to sign them over because it looks bad on paper.” So, Levi’s worried about how things look on paper, but apparently doesn’t mind how bad they look in real life. Amazing.

Levi is not thrilled that Bristol moved Tripp to Arizona

Now, Bristol is enjoying her life in Arizona and has confirmed she’s seeing a new man whose name she has yet to reveal. She’s also considering exploring an on-air radio job now that she has settled down “I’m thrilled,” she says about her new life. Hopefully Levi will realize how stupid he is being, but at least Tripp is living a full and wonderful like with Bristol.

Listen to Bristol’s interview on the Bob & Mark Show below!

–Leigh Blickley

Get more HollyBaby news and gossip! Friend
us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our Newsletter!

aksesoris grand livina

Posted at 5:45 PM on June 12, 2012

Fantastic put up, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not understand this. You must continue your writing. I am confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively helpful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help other customers like its helped me. Good job.

Blog de fotografie al unui fotograf din bucuresti . Nu ai cum sa nu il stii , deja se aude ca 30% din traficul facebook cunoaste Seremi-Studio ca si blogul de fotografie cel mai bine structurat din Romania

Posted at 2:20 AM on June 9, 2012

Hello There. I discovered your weblog the use of msn. That is an extremely well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

dr dre solo hd white headphones

Posted at 12:04 AM on May 12, 2012

Overall from this product we have witnessed these dr dre beats studio headphones certainly are a extremely fabulous best quality in not just design but moreover their basic performance they place out, they really do founded a benchmark in relation to audio tracks moreover to the headphone industry. Dr Dre Monster Beats headphones will get a thumbs up from us.

best place to sell gold

Posted at 9:49 PM on May 11, 2012

hello!,I really like your writing so a lot! percentage we keep up a correspondence extra about your article on AOL? I need an expert in this area to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Having a look ahead to peer you.

gemini tattoos

Posted at 9:24 PM on May 2, 2012

I get pleasure from, result in I discovered exactly what I used to be looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

entrm

Posted at 3:19 AM on July 8, 2011

who care people get a life really i mean come on it’s non of are biz

mjmatoza

Posted at 6:40 PM on January 25, 2011

also per custody agreement he can only see tripp a few hours a week at best “Levi Johnston will have visitation privileges, taking place between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on Saturdays and 12-6 p.m. on Wednesdays as well.” lets see she has new/old boyfriend she knew him before moved to AZ cut son out of Levis life but its all levis fault right this website is so biased its not funny