New 'Water For Elephants' Photo: Robert Pattinson Gets Groped On Set!

Fri, January 21, 2011 9:39am EDT by 5 Comments

Reese may have caught Rob’s eye, but she’s not the one getting physical with him!

There’s an elephant in the room, ladies and gentlemen — and it’s putting the moves on Robert Pattinson! In this just-released still from Rob’s upcoming movie Water for Elephants, the only thing separating the bed-headed Brit from his on-screen lady love (Reese Witherspoon) is a 15,000-lb hunk of trunk! I’m actually really interested to see how the circus animals factor into the developing relationship between the characters. (…And yeah, I just realized how creepy that statement was.)

— Andy Swift

Tee

Posted at 10:29 AM on January 21, 2011

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP DOING THIS CRAP? WHY ARE YOU SO LAZY THAT YOU CAN’T USE ROB’S AND REESE’S CHARACTERS NAMES? THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ERRONEOUSLY BELIEVE THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE CHEATING ON EACH OTHER!!!!

Andy

Posted at 10:59 AM on January 21, 2011

“on-screen lady love.”

I’m not implying that Reese and Rob are dating, nor am I accusing either of them of dating the elephant.

Michele

Posted at 1:24 PM on January 21, 2011

What? Rob is dating an elephant? Well, you know these Hollywood types just go from one to the next.

Not Reese because the elephant is a girl, and Reese is straight, I believe.

All right – I have to get back to work no – enough silliness.

I actually wanted to apologize for spelling Reese’s name wrong. Reese. Not Reece. Got it.

Andy

Posted at 1:46 PM on January 21, 2011

hahaha

Michele

Posted at 10:05 AM on January 21, 2011

Awe. What a beautiful, beautiful animal. I hope Rob & Reece share a lot about what it was like working with Tai when they promote this because, as an animal lover I’m so fascinated with this. I loved the book too, because of the bond with Rosie, and I think Rob & Reece will play the characters perfectly.

What a beautiful pic – all three of them. I can’t wait for this film!