Forget ‘Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star’, Elton John‘s tiny dancer gets to listen to an awesome set of songs while he relaxes in his calm, nature-themed nursery! It’s clear that Elton and his partner David Furnish‘s newborn son seems to be taking after Elton and his love of song. He already has awesome taste in music — everything from classic rock to classical!
Here’s what Zachary’s drifts off to dreamland listening to:
- Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of the Beatles
- Chopin, Etudes
- Mozart, The Mozart Effect: Music for Babies, Vols. 1-3
- James Taylor, Greatest Hits
- Linda Ronstadt, Dedicated to the One I Love
- Carole King, Tapestry
- Sarah MacLachlan, Surfacing
- Kate Bush, The Whole Story
- Simon & Garfunkel, Greatest Hits
“I thought, we could give a child a wonderful home,” Elton tells Us,” and not spoil him, but lavish him with love.” And music! We’re sure Elton threw a little of his own music in there too! Tell us, HollyMoms, what tunes do your little ones like to listen to?