Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Will Film 'Breaking Dawn' In Baton Rouge Park! Exclusive Photo!

Thu, January 20, 2011 9:18pm EDT by 14 Comments

The entire ‘Breaking Dawn’ cast has been working round the clock to covertly film the final ‘Twilight’ installments, but we got the details!

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are about to be within your reach, Twi-hards! If you’re in Baton Rouge, La., on Jan. 21, you’d better rush over to Arsenal Park, because that’s where the Breaking Dawn cast will be filming. HollywoodLife.com obtained a photo of the massive green screen that’s been errected in the middle of the local park, and it’s right next to the street!

Capitol Road which circles the park, is closed until 1 p.m. ET tomorrow, so if you want to catch a glimpse, you better go on foot!

— Chloe Melas, reporting by Jordan Early

junky

Posted at 10:02 AM on January 21, 2011

they are in love?

Janie

Posted at 2:22 AM on January 21, 2011

Now that was kind of crappy to post this HL. To post exactly when and where and to encourage everyone to rush over there. How exactly do they get any filming done with a few thousand fans screaming and squealing every time they get a glimpse of Rob or Kristen or whoever they follow? Have you not heard of the absolute nightmare they had trying to get Rob’s film REMEMBER ME shot when it kept getting released where they were filming that day. It would be intended to be a day shot but would litteraly take until night – almost dusk to do a 5 minute shot because they spent all day asking the paps and fans to please please stop screaming and yelling. I am sure they will appreciate their 12 hr day turning into probably a 24 hr day now.

cc

Posted at 11:14 AM on January 21, 2011

I will probably be difficult to see anything with the road next to the park being closed. I drove past it yesterday and saw the green screen set up.

kallie

Posted at 12:21 PM on July 19, 2011

oh my gosh. i will tell my mom if i could see nikki, ashley and kristen.

jason

Posted at 2:09 PM on January 21, 2011

Janie,
I COMPLETELY AGREE. This is shameless journalism at it’s worst.

emoronicadatwilightobsessedgirl

Posted at 11:12 PM on January 20, 2011

omg i live in louisiana laplace nd i wish i waz dere

kate

Posted at 4:07 AM on January 21, 2011

plis you take picture of kristen and robert im live washington

Chelsey

Posted at 11:10 PM on January 20, 2011

I live 20 minutes away from there!!
I would LOVE to meet Rob,Kristen,Taylor,Mackenzie and the rest of the cast ! :)

Lora

Posted at 10:51 PM on January 20, 2011

If I was in Baton Rouge I would stop by. But mainly for Robert. He’s the only reason I watch any of it anyway. Without him it would be a dumb vampire flick. He makes everything good and HOT! I hope he makes tons of movies for a very long time til he’s sick and tired of it. Then I hope he meets a really nice english girl that his mum loves too and marries her and has LOTS of babies! God, to have his baby, some girl out there is gonna be the lucky one! Good luck Rob! LOVE YOU so much!

greendayfan

Posted at 8:48 AM on January 21, 2011

Just so you know, that girl is probably, and luckily, gonna be Kristen!

mainegirl

Posted at 8:09 PM on January 20, 2011

shore wish , i could be there in park, would love to watch theses two young persons together, just waiting , on part 1, of breaking dawn. my granddaughter&myself, would love to meet them.

RODY

Posted at 8:03 PM on January 20, 2011

HI ROBY, Astazi fac cremes ce iti place cel mai mult.Te astept ,Te sarut cu toata Dragostea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeeDee

Posted at 8:02 PM on January 20, 2011

Why are you trying to hurt the production of this movie by printing this information. Too much came out from the Brazil shoot, do we really need more!

me