Beyonce Hints That Jay-Z Took Her Virginity, No Wonder He Put A Ring On It!

Thu, January 20, 2011 8:12pm EDT by 45 Comments

Beyonce implies she’s only slept with one man. Do you believe her?

It’s obvious to the men of the world that Beyonce is one sexy girl, but did she possibly serve the sexy without the sex until she hooked up with her husband Jay-Z? “People would be surprised as to the lack of experiences I’ve had,” the 29-year-old pop diva tells a British mag via MediaTakeOut.com. Beyonce adds, “When I was 12, 13, I had my first boyfriend, and he was my boyfriend till I was 17. At that age, that was a long time. I’ve always been very loyal and a little more mature.”

The former Destiny’s Child leader didn’t stop there. She implied her first sexual experience was to her current husband Jay-Z adding, “Though I was too young [in my previous relationship] for it to really be a boyfriend – we didn’t live together, we didn’t, you know . . . That was my only experience with a guy, and since then I’ve only had one other boyfriend in my life – Jay.”

So HollywoodLifers, do you think Beyonce, who has been connected with Kobe Bryant, Nas, Mos Def and Sean Paul, has only been very intimate with her husband? Did she purposely save that bootylicious body for him? Sound off below!

Russ Weakland

Sylvia

Posted at 11:22 AM on September 26, 2014

It really doesn’t matter who she lost her virginity to this is a 33 year old woman leave her alone I am so tired of people prying into her personal life her baby’s fake who she lost her virginity to her husband cheating that is all private I understand that Beyonce is an amazing artist and that people look up to her and want to know what’s going on but some things are off limits.

David Taylor

Posted at 10:02 PM on September 13, 2014

she is hot and sexy i would too

Gift

Posted at 8:15 AM on September 15, 2013

I believe her,coz i’m 23 and still a virgin,and yes i have all dat makes men go craze,but it’s not bout how i look outside it’s bout how i feel inside,Jay Z is the special man in her life,jst bcuz she is hot doesnt mean she is loose,she luvs,respect and values her body,dat’s why they still 2geda for a long tym,Jay Z knws very well dat Bey is a SPECIAL woman.I WISH ‘EM DE BEST.

misscandyapple

Posted at 1:42 PM on August 14, 2013

She is a lie jay z did not take her virginity she is a mf lie lol

kiera

Posted at 12:20 PM on August 28, 2013

What amazes me is how many people care about Beyonces twat. Does it matter who “Hit it first?” This article is stupid I dont see anywhere in this article where beyonce says jay-z took her virginity.

Ana

Posted at 5:06 AM on July 13, 2013

is not important where she lost her virginity,is important where she lost her heart,and her heart belongs to Jay Z,they make wonderful couple.but i do belive Jay Z was her first sexual experience.love you both,you give the love a good name.God Bless you