Jenelle Evans Took A Pregnancy Test In A Grocery Store Bathroom! Exclusive!

Wed, January 19, 2011 3:22pm EDT by 16 Comments

The Teen Mom 2 star must have been in a hurry to find out if she was pregnant — or too scared bring the test home — because she took the test in a public bathroom. Gross!

HollyBaby.com has learned exclusively that Jenelle Evans discovered she was going to be a mommy in the least classy place possible — a supermarket restroom. “She was in the bathroom at Foodline, a grocery store in Oak Island,” her friend for years, Kaylin Zorich, tells HollyBaby.com about the North Carolina local where she found out she had a baby on board. “I was on the phone with her and she was like, ‘Oh my God, I’m pregnant!” Wow, just when you think this 19-year-old’s story can’t get any worse.

Jenelle doesn’t want to know who fathered her son

Finding out your preggers in a public bathroom, doesn’t seem like the best way to start a new phase in your life. But it shouldn’t have come as much of a surprise to Jenelle, because her friend tells us that she and then boyfriend, Andrew Lewis, had been trying for a year and a half to make a baby. Why on earth would a high school student purposely try to get pregnant? Well, her wish came true when she gave birth to her son, Jace, who is now 1-year-old. Although, now we know that she’s not even sure that Andrew is Jace’s father.

Jenelle attacks other ‘Teen Mom’ stars

Kaylin is also quick to point out that MTV did some fancy editing on the episode when Jenelle and her mother Barbara discuss how they found out she had a bun in the oven. On the show, Jenelle’s mom insists that she knew her daughter was pregnant and went out and bought her the pregnancy tests. Kaylin says that’s totally wrong and that she and Jenelle’s sister Ashleigh helped break the news to a hysterical Barbara, after Jenelle had been missing for a few days. Barbara may have been upset to find out she was going to be a grandmother but now she’s got custody of the boy. At least Jenelle didn’t find out about that inside the Foodline bathroom!

–Amy L. Harper

Get more HollyBaby news and gossip! Friend us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Subscribe to our Newsletter!

hordes podcast

Posted at 2:30 AM on May 15, 2012

I savor, result in I found just what I used to be looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

help me get pregnant quickly

Posted at 12:52 PM on May 10, 2012

Usually I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, quite nice article.

retroverted uterus

Posted at 7:52 PM on April 19, 2012

I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i’m glad to convey that I’ve an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I so much for sure will make sure to do not forget this site and give it a look regularly.

muffy

Posted at 3:44 PM on September 2, 2011

I am married to my husband 11 years and I just found out I was pregnant in the mall washroom. We were TTC’ing and I was DYING to found out so I took it right then and there. Big freakin’ deal.
It’s not trashy it’s called impatience.
I bet the ‘author’ to this dumb article isn’t even a mother. Let alone one who was ttc’ing.
Google “Oddest place you took a pregnancy test”
You will get moms from ALL walks of life with even worse stories as mine and Janelles.

Ivan

Posted at 10:10 PM on May 29, 2011

They should take baby Jace from her mom,, or give custody to the grandmother.. a person who has no respect for her own mom , does not deserve to be a mom.

Jennifer

Posted at 9:29 AM on May 3, 2011

Gosh these people need to give Janelle a break!!! I know she doesn’t always make the best decisions but JEEZ she is only human!!! I am getting so tired of these people always trying to make her look like she NEVER does anything right.. My Ex Best Friend took one in a public bathroom! That way if the test said she was pregnant she could go get another test to be on the safe side and didn’t have to go all the way back to town.. It’s not that big of a deal!!! A bathroom is a bathroom, the test is still going to read the same results!!! God please bless these people to find it in their hearts to just bug off and leave Janelle and Jace alone, in Jesus name I pray, AMEN!!!
~*~Jennifer from NC~*~
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!

Chaas

Posted at 8:05 AM on May 2, 2011

Now we know who the sesnible one is here. Great post!

shirley

Posted at 10:41 AM on April 17, 2011

these articles would be so much better if they didn’t consist of so much sarcasm

Kelly

Posted at 7:21 PM on March 23, 2011

Finding out you’re**

JK

Posted at 1:02 AM on April 15, 2011

thank you! it’s really sad when a “professional” magazine makes grammar errors…

michelle

Posted at 9:01 AM on March 23, 2011

it’s actually FOOD LION

michelle

Posted at 9:01 AM on March 23, 2011

it’s actually FOOD LION

hopeandlove

Posted at 11:31 PM on January 29, 2011

oh wow jenelle needs to stop becuz she cant even take care of jace how will she take care of another bby

shirley

Posted at 10:39 AM on April 17, 2011

they were actually referring to when she got pregnant with jace!

Clea

Posted at 5:19 PM on January 22, 2011

Dear Hollybaby.com,
You would be a lot better of a website if your arrogant writers didn’t include their own opinions all the time. Extremely unprofessional.
SIncerely,
Clea J.

shand

Posted at 3:46 PM on January 21, 2011

i am go off at or mom you sold her car okay that sold do