Pauly D Dispells Dating Rumors: 'I'm Single!' Exclusive!

Tue, January 18, 2011 2:06pm EST by 7 Comments

Despite being linked to Chloë Sevigny and Brittny Gastineau, DJ Pauly D says he is ready to find a new girl!

Pauly D is single and ready to mingle!

The Jersey Shore star, who spoke with HollywoodLife.com at the launch of LittleBigPlanet 2 for PlayStation 3 in New York City yesterday, “I’m single. I’m on the market and looking.”

Speculation about Pauly’s lady friends has run rampant since he was spotted at a Jan. 4 New York Knicks game sitting alongside Chloë Sevigny, looking rather cozy with the actress. But Pauly squashed any dating rumors, saying, “I just went to a Knicks game and she was there. She’s a really cool girl, but we’re not dating.”

His denial comes hot on the heels of a far more colorful denial from Chloë herself, who told Interview, “That would be hilarious. That would be the weirdest couple in the world. It would be like the apocalypse.”

Other rumors have pegged him with socialite Brittny Gastineau, but Pauly was similarly dismissive of that relationship, saying, “She’s a cool girl, but we’re not dating.”

You heard it here first – Pauly D is looking for love!

– William Earl, reporting by Jessica Booth