'Hannah Montana' Series Finale Beats Records With More Than 6 Million Viewers!

Tue, January 18, 2011 4:07pm EST by 6 Comments

Miley Cyrus’s rocky repuation hasn’t harmed her career! More than 6 million viewers tuned in to watch the season finale of Hannah Montana!

Bongs, boys, booze, and skimpy outfits — Miley Cyrus has gotten a lot of bad press with her new “cannot be tamed” antics, but it turns out her new wild child persona has only helped her career! Disney was proud to announce that 6.2 million viewers tuned in to say goodbye to their favorite teen pop star Hannah Montana in the show’s fourth season season finale Jan. 16.

“Sunday’s series finale of “Hannah Montana” delivered 6.2 million Total Viewers, outperforming its record-setting fourth season average by 9%. The finale was easily cable’s No. 1 telecast in the hour among Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14 and posted Disney Channel’s highest ratings ever in the hour in Total Viewers and Kids 6-11,” Disney said in a press release Dec. 18.

Miley’s fans are relentless, and have stuck by the teen pop sensation’s side through the thick and thin. Parents seem to be unfazed by Miley’s transformation from the “country girl next door” to Hollywood party animal. Now that she has officially put Hannah Montana to rest, it will be interesting to see what roles she will pursue next. Do YOU like Miley’s new image?

Nicole Fukuoka

Martyna

Posted at 9:25 AM on January 26, 2011

I love Mileey !
; PP .
she’s is cool ! ; )))))))))) .

hehe

Posted at 6:19 AM on January 21, 2011

Damn. I’ll miss Hannah Montana badly. I know you’ve all heard this a lot but I grew up with this show. This show’s still awesome in many ways :D Go Miley! Anyways….. after all that I’m just gonna get on with my life.

mfan

Posted at 8:45 AM on January 19, 2011

Oops! I have bad person as my name above because I swore I was not going to visit this site anymore, which has been way too critical of Miley, but I couldn’t resist once. So bad person was left over in my name field automatically.

Chris

Posted at 6:55 PM on January 18, 2011

@Nicole Fukuoka, you say, “Miley Cyrus has gotten a lot of bad press”, but you fail to mention that HollywoodLife and Bonnie Fuller lead the way with the most dishonest barrage of hate-speech against Cyrus. I am so happy to see that your publication’s right-wing campaign to scuttle Miley Cyrus’ career has been such an utter failure. For every one night Miley spends out at parties, she spends 50 days hard at work on her brilliant movies and music. That’s not a party animal to anyone but the most idiotic prudes. And as the statistics show, most people aren’t buying into the conservative hate campaign against Miley. I hope this serves as a lesson to hate-filled people like Bonnie Fuller.

Johnny Daniel

Posted at 5:56 PM on January 18, 2011

Of course I’ll miss The Hannah Montana Forever series but I am also even more excited to see what lies in store for Miley Cyrus with her heart’s desire for being a committed actress in the future! So I am not down too much about her leaving her role as Hannah Montana but am excited about her future! I want to wish Miley Cyrus my absolute best in whatever she chooses; and she will be in my prayers as moves on in her adult life and in her new year as an adult!!! GOD BLESS AND PROSPER YOU, MILEY!!!

yeah

Posted at 4:33 PM on January 18, 2011

OMG GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!