Natalie Portman Gave The Best Speech Of The Night BY FAR! It was SO PERSONAL!

Mon, January 17, 2011 11:19am EDT by 8 Comments
Getty Images

Her acceptance speech was SO CUTE! She thanked her Grandma Bernice in Cincinnati!

Natalie Portman, 29, was so sweet and she got SO PERSONAL and intimate giving her acceptance speech for Best Actress at The Golden Globes last night—she took time to thank each member of her family and she went on and on about her new fiance and baby-daddy, Benjamin Millepied!

Natalie, an only child, thanked her parents, Avner and Shelley Hershlag, who were sitting in the audience with HUGE smiles on their faces, saying, “Thank you for bringing me into this world and giving me such a wonderful life.” She also took a moment to say hi to her Grandma Bernice in Cincinnati and said “I hope you’re at home having a drink! (“No, she’s not!” Natalie’s mom could be seen mouthing in the audience.)

She pointed out that her soon-to-be-hubby, Benjamin Millepied was the guy who didn’t want to sleep with her in The Black Swan, but he really does want to have sex with her! Duh! He got her pregnant! “Thank you to Benjamin who is helping me continue this creation of creating life,” she said. “Benjamin choreographed the film, and you may remember him as the guy who, when they ask, ‘Would you sleep with that girl?’ and he’s like, ‘No.’ He’s the best actor, it’s not true, he totally wants to sleep with me!”

Natalie also gave a shout-out to her costar, thanking Mila “Sweet Lips” Kunis, in a reference to the hot make-out scene the two share in the film.

income machine vault

Posted at 8:01 PM on May 7, 2012

Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my blog thus i came to return the prefer?.I am attempting to find issues to enhance my website!I guess its adequate to make use of some of your ideas!!

Really

Posted at 3:27 PM on January 17, 2011

It was a very cool speech. Different…but freshing. And no she’s not a homewrecker. Her man was not married and his ex doesn’t have a baby with him…like we’ll ever know what really happened. Anyways…go Nat!!!

James

Posted at 1:17 PM on January 17, 2011

Um, I’m pretty sure the “sweet lips” comment was more of a joking reference to the cunnilingus Mila performs in the film soon after they make out. Much more risque.

willlee

Posted at 12:59 PM on January 17, 2011

helllooo?? has everyone forgot that this woman is a HOMEWRECKER

Sharon

Posted at 12:52 PM on January 17, 2011

Her speech was very strange. It solidified my belief that she is very weird, and possibly socially awkward. Her laugh seemed sinister. It was an awful moment.

Sharon

Posted at 12:52 PM on January 17, 2011

Her speech was very strange. It solidified my belief that she is very strange, and possibly socially awkward. Her laugh seemed deranged and sinister. It was an awful moment.

mimi tholsted

Posted at 12:09 PM on January 17, 2011

I THOUGHT IT WAS A VERY CUTE AND HONEST FROM THE HEART SPEECH? …..

Grace

Posted at 11:37 AM on January 17, 2011

My goodness I thought this was one of the worst moments of the night…absolutely cringe worthy.