Chris Colfer On His Golden Globe Win: 'I'm A CinderFella!' Plus, Find Out Who He Slept With Last Night!

Mon, January 17, 2011 7:31am EDT by 8 Comments

The ‘Glee’ star fights back tears as he gushes over his Best Supporting Actor win!

Chris Colfer, 20, didn’t go to bed alone last night — he was joined by his Golden Globe! “I think I’m going to sleep with it,” Kurt told reporters Jan. 16 in the press room at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards, clutching his Best Supporting Actor award. “It’s insane. I hate to say that I’m a CinderFella, but I kind of am.”

And while we’re sure the Glee star cried his eyes out in private, he held it together in the face of his adoring public.

“I have my big boy pants on, so I’m trying not to [cry],” he confessed to the crowded press room.

Congratulations, Chris, on your much-deserved Golden Globe win! We can’t wait to see you and the rest of the peeps at McKinley High (especially our girl Charice) when Glee returns Feb. 6 for its massive Super Bowl episode!

— Andy Swift

Want more Golden Globes? Click here to see red carpet pics & vote for the best-dressed starlet!

jwk

Posted at 5:15 PM on January 18, 2011

Yes, you are right, Andy. We miss “our girl Charice”. Congratulations to Kurt…you deserve it. :D

WebScribes

Posted at 1:37 PM on January 18, 2011

LQQking great Chris! That Globe is well earned. I can’t wait to see more of you & Charice on Glee

ELREM27

Posted at 1:29 PM on January 18, 2011

yehey!! we miss our girl CHARICE!! the whole continent of asia is awaiting for our darling sunshine to re-appear on GLEE!

ELREM27

Posted at 1:30 PM on January 18, 2011

OOOPPS! sorry not only asia, the whole global GLEEKS are waiting for our girl charice! YEHEYYYY!!

Cha-Chaquel

Posted at 1:22 PM on January 18, 2011

see you soon Sunshine we missed you!

Cha-Chaquel

Posted at 1:22 PM on January 18, 2011

Wow! congrats Chris you deserved it….

abi