Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez Think Emily Maynard Will Be The Next 'Bachelorette!'

Mon, January 17, 2011 10:13am EDT by 11 Comments
Courtesy of ABC (2)

Courtesy of ABC (2)

If Brad gives Chantal the final rose, where would that leave Emily? Ali & Roberto think she’d make the perfect ‘Bachelorette!’

Who do you think will be the next Bachelorette? Given her air time, former Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky, 26, and her fiance Roberto Martinez, 27, think ABC will select 24-year-old Emily Maynard as the star for the next season! They chatted about their prediction while picking out a Brahmin purse at the star-studded HBO luxury lounge  featuring L’Oreal Paris beauty suite on Saturday, Jan. 15.

If the rumors turn out to be true that Chantal O’Brien, 28, is the recipient of 38-year-old Brad Womack‘s final rose and that Emily is the runner up, this development would make perfect sense.

I agree Emily has an incredible story that Bachelor (and NASCAR) fans would love to follow. In 2004, she found out that she was pregnant — just five days after her fiance, NASCAR driver Ricky Hendrick, was killed in a plane crash. Emy now has a beautiful 5-year-old daughter, Josephine Hendrick, named after Ricky.

Considering Emily’s emotional story, I think she’s the perfect woman to star in the next season of The Bachelorette. Who wouldn’t want to see her find love after all she’s been through?

Do YOU think Emily would make a good Bachelorette? Vote below!

— Lindsey DiMattina with reporting by Lorena O’Neil

Los Angeles Masonry

Posted at 4:19 PM on May 30, 2012

hello there and thank you for your information ? I’ve certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did alternatively experience some technical issues using this web site, since I skilled to reload the website a lot of occasions prior to I may just get it to load correctly. I have been thinking about if your hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances occasions will often affect your placement in google and could injury your high quality ranking if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much extra of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this once more very soon..

outdoor tv case

Posted at 11:55 AM on May 4, 2012

Wonderful issues altogether, you just gained a brand new reader. What may you recommend about your post that you simply made a few days in the past? Any certain?

lower abs workout

Posted at 2:53 AM on April 30, 2012

I feel this is among the such a lot significant info for me. And i’m satisfied reading your article. However wanna commentary on few basic issues, The web site taste is great, the articles is really great : D. Good process, cheers

video fun

Posted at 12:12 AM on April 6, 2012

I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I am now not positive whether or not this post is written by way of him as nobody else know such unique about my problem. You are amazing! Thank you!

Kimmy

Posted at 4:35 PM on July 9, 2011

I think Emily, I just like the name! He! He! She so pretty, Im so ugly compared to here! He!

kookie

Posted at 5:38 PM on March 15, 2011

Emily is holly madison’s long lost twin xD

Kathey

Posted at 11:27 AM on March 8, 2011

I think Emily is very classy and I think having her on the show, would be a embarrassment she is class and she has a daughter and no child should see that..She will find love someday but not that way.. She was classy with Brad he should respect that about her She doesn’t whine like the other woman. If you want to make a show with Emily it should be about Being a great mom with a lot of love and class.. She is a keeper but not to see her kissing all kinds of men.. I believe she is not that way.. I hope Brad picks you you have come along way and only deserve the BEST “EMILY” to all mothers we just want love and marriage..

annonymous

Posted at 1:18 AM on February 22, 2011

i want shawntel n. to be the next bachelorette

dave

Posted at 5:36 PM on February 18, 2011

Britt for Bachelorette!

smitty

Posted at 6:26 PM on February 17, 2011

i want Michelle Money to be the next bachelorette

dfshf

Posted at 10:49 AM on January 17, 2011

★★★★★Life is so lonely. Why not chang e your sin ge life right now?

——- Bla c k’ w h it e’ F li rts. C” 0- M —–

The most successful interra cial da t ing c lub./// If you are still waiting for your sweet “milk” or “chocolate”, don’t hesitate to check it !! Don’t let your babies wait too long for you !!