Natalie Portman and Jane Krakowski joined the ranks of gorgeous moms-to-be who dazzled on the Golden Globe red carpet!
For the past few years, we have seen celebrity moms-to-be shine on the red carpet of the Golden Globe Awards and this year was no different. Pregnant Natalie Portman looked stunning as she accepted her award for Best Actress in a Motion Picture Drama at the Globe Globe awards last night, Jan. 16, for her amazing performance in Black Swan. The 29-year-old recently announced that she is expecting a baby with beau-turned-fiance, Benjamin Millepied and she looked radiant on one of the biggest nights of her life! Maternity wear sure has come a long way, and we’re excited about the couture glad baby bumps we saw last night!
And although Natalie stole the show, we can’t forget about funny girl Jane Krawkowski, who showcased her blossoming bump in a Badgley Mischka Couture slate blue silk chiffon dress! The 30 Rock star is expecting her first child with fiance Robert Godley.
In honor of the Hollywood baby boom, we’ve decided to look back at some of our favorite Golden Globe gals who rocked the red carpet — baby bump and all!
- 2010- While pregnant with her daughter Aviana, Amy Adams wore a Carolina Herrera forest green silk faille dress and accessorized with a brooch as well as Tiffany & Co. jewelry.
- 2010- Paula Patton wore a gown by Kaufman Franco and jewelry by Neil Lane. She welcomed her son, Julian, with Robin Thicke on April 6, 2010.
- 2009- Trying to hide her pregnancy at the time, Rachel Griffiths wore a loose-fitting, satin gold dress that flowed nicely over her secret bump! She welcomed daughter Clementine in June.
- 2006- Rachel Weisz was five-months with her son Henry when she wore a bronze crinkled silk gown by Donna Karan. She not only looked lovely, but she walked away with a Globe for her role in The Constant Gardner!
- Selma Blair is going to be a mommy!
- 2006- Gwyneth Paltrow was pregnant with her son Moses when she wore a gorgeous creamy white dress by Nicolas Guesquiere of Balenciaga.
- 2004- Dressed in a stunning red Donna Karan gown while six months pregnant with her son Roman, Cate Blanchett wowed all the way down the carpet.
- 2003- Then pregnant with her daughter Carys, Catherine Zeta-Jones wore a beautiful Donatella Versace black gown.